The Mourinho Thread

If azpi could play in left back, I believe mou could make reus play in the rw. :P

It's not even a problem.

Reus plays 10/LW superbly, let him interchange with Hazard+Willian during the game.

Reus-Eden-Willian

Eden-Reus-Willian

Reus-Willian-Eden

Eden-Willian-Reus

And more

All possible set ups are good with these 3.

But Reus isn't good on RW, he plays at the left.

Reus played RW for borussia mönchengladbach and got into the team of the year in 2012 as a RW.

Since his move to Dortmund he's played numerous positions all across the front line.

As a ST, LW, RW, CAM. He's the man i feel we need to complement Hazard imo.

oh the sexy and beautiful football bayern played yesterday. such a joy to watch.

the first 16 minutes when pep the genius, the football saviour was playing 3-4-3 with boateng-rafinha-benatia against neymar-suarez-messi was just fabulous. i mean such a footbal is such a joy to watch. probably our college manager has more understanding and tactical nuance than pep the saviour. :lol:

i feel so blessed that pep rejected us, even if it meant three-fourth a season of benitez. thank you god.

Well said. Mourinho knows how to set up his team but also how to cancel the tactics of the opposing team, which is even more important. On the other hand doing the former is all Pep knows.

I'd have given to Pearson myself too. I mean Leicester got pretty much half their entire wins of the season in April. Dragged themselves out of relegation.

Jose loses out on these because they expect him (Chelsea) to win pretty much every match. So even if he goes unbeaten in the league, they'll say yeah it's Jose, what do you expect? Jose will win manager of the season though, easily.

I'd have given to Pearson myself too. I mean Leicester got pretty much half their entire wins of the season in April. Dragged themselves out of relegation.

Jose loses out on these because they expect him (Chelsea) to win pretty much every match. So even if he goes unbeaten in the league, they'll say yeah it's Jose, what do you expect? Jose will win manager of the season though, easily.

Can understand that point of view but on the other hand, why must people take it for granted that just because it's Mourinho and he's at a big club, therefore it's only normal he's doing well? We have seen managers gone to big clubs before and failed miserably. Let's not also forget Fergie used to win a few Manager of the Month awards like every season. Mourinho hasn't gotten one since March 2007 and he's won only 3 in total.

Smh.

This man has led us top of the table from August until now, how he's not won Manager of the Month in any month between then and now is shocking. I agree Pearson is doing well this season, but Mourinho just secured Chelsea's third PL title and that alone should warrant that award, surely?

Meaningless & expected I guess.

Jose has said something About Ruben Loftus-Cheek?

RCL will play on Sunday?

Indeed, in Spain there have been some words of Jose praising Messi again. Anyone know if they are true and Jose said that? because I do not see it in reports from England.

Mourinho: "I spent hours and hours studying how to dial to Leo".

Mourinho. "Leo Messi is indefensible. It is unique and always make the difference." Mourinho also added that "with Messi, any big team can win the Champions League. "

Mind Games?

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/mourinho-pasado-horas-horas-estudiando-como-marcar-messi-4169806

Regards.