The Mourinho Thread

Will they be allowed on the pitch for the presentation? Or will that cause potential problem's with their parent club?

Salah and Schwarzer im not too bothered about but would be nice for Schurrle to be apart of it.

Will they be allowed on the pitch for the presentation? Or will that cause potential problem's with their parent club?

Salah and Schwarzer im not too bothered about but would be nice for Schurrle to be apart of it.

I think it'll be an awkward situation if they join the celebration on the pitch considering they haven't contributed much. Will probably just look on from off it and join whatever celebration they have after that.

We wouldn't want a full-kit wanker situation, would we? :lol:

I think it'll be an awkward situation if they join the celebration on the pitch considering they haven't contributed much. Will probably just look on from off it and join whatever celebration they have after that.

We wouldn't want a full-kit wanker situation, would we? :lol:

Well technically any one not in the lineup or bench vs Sunderland will be one :P

On serious note mind I agree with Salah and Schwarzer (will Pearson even let him come? ) but Schurrle contributed a couple of key goals at the start, if Cuadrado is going to be apart of the celebrations can't see why Andre can't be.

Well technically any one not in the lineup or bench vs Sunderland will be one :P

On serious note mind I agree with Salah and Schwarzer (will Pearson even let him come? ) but Schurrle contributed a couple of key goals at the start, if Cuadrado is going to be apart of the celebrations can't see why Andre can't be.

True and the club would probably allow it but from Schurrle's point of view, I think it would be awkward for him to be a part of the on-field celebration considering he only contributed for the first half ot the season before leaving in January. Even he tried not to take any credit for it in his comments yesterday.

Regarding Schwarzer, I'm not sure he can even come considering all the games are being played at the same time. He'll probably be there for the Player of the Year event though.

"I expect to be busy walking from my towel on the beach to the water," he said.

"(I will be) A little busy, but I like my squad very much. We have a young squad, and space to improve.

"Last year, I was very keen to sell some players.

"This year, the base is to keep the squad.

"We know what we want and, I repeat, it's not much"

:D

I think Andre and co. will probably join the team in the dressing room celebrations and party afterwards but I really doubt they would be allowed on the pitch at FT. It would be disrespectful for their current teams.

Mourinho:

"Nathan will not be in Chelsea’s squad next year, simple as that"

"Ruben is going to stay as a member of the first-team squad."

"The others who have been here in the seniors for one year [Christensen, if he signs a new contract, Aké, Jamal Blackman, etc] are ready for the next step: that’s not first team but a loan to a good team, to a good league and then to come back".

From the Guardian article above.

True and the club would probably allow it but from Schurrle's point of view, I think it would be awkward for him to be a part of the on-field celebration considering he only contributed for the first half ot the season before leaving in January. Even he tried not to take any credit for it in his comments yesterday.

Regarding Schwarzer, I'm not sure he can even come considering all the games are being played at the same time. He'll probably be there for the Player of the Year event though.

I think it's not a matter of contributions He had in this season, rather His current status as legitimate player of another club. It would be awkward AF if he joins the pitch celebration :sweating: What would his current club says then? :D

'The most difficult thing in bringing a teenage player through? In modern football, the agents and the parents,' said Mourinho.

'When the players are almost there and in the process of being almost there, they (parents and agents) think they are already there.

'They make the players think they have arrived when they haven't. They think about money before the career starts, and everything gets very confused.

He is right though

Jose Mourinho snubbed Real Madrid's 'approach' to replace Carlo Ancelotti as manager - Guillem Balague

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho rejected a potential return to Real Madrid as manager, according to Guillem Balague.

Barcelona ensured Real would end the season without the domestic title as Lionel Messi’s solitary strike at Atletico Madrid earned the Catalan side a fifth La Liga title in seven seasons.

The result means Real have won just one Primera Division crown in seven years and their latest fruitless campaign - including a Champions League semi-final exit to Juventus - has brought Carlo Ancelotti's future further into question.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11835/9854930/jose-mourinho-snubbed-real-madrids-approach-to-replace-carlo-ancelotti-as-manager-guillem-balague