• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Chris Foy (Referee)

I believed all season long that we will win the title but it's over now.... as much as it hurts.

It's our fault, i can blame Chris Foy all night long(he is a utter cunt, Class A fish clitoris smelling cunt!) but it's our players fault!

Hazard didn't show up tonight. Torres was Torres. Oscar had more bad games this YEAR then good ones(you can argue as much as you want but you know this is the truth). Willian was poo. Schurrle was poo. Ba was Ba.

I have no problems with City winning the title. BUT IMAGINE FUCKING LIVERPOOL FINISHG ABOVE US????????????????????????????????????????????? NIGHTMARE!

This was the worst Chelsea game i ever watched in my life, no exaggeration.

Weekend destroyed. Drinking some Jack and going to sleep, can't take this shit.

DISASTER. Foy is our new enemy.

First, Matic goal. He gave the goal, and seconds later changed his mind. I that was never a hand.

Second, the 2nd yellow for Willian was never a yellow. Its not Brazil or Spain, where referees give yellows for every foul, we are talking about PL.

Third, he didnt see Ramires foul, he gave the red because of Aston Villa's players reaction.

Thats really a shame, because we were playing a really good football, and for the win was a matter of time.

Shit happens.

Didn't play great. They got a lucky break. Foy foy'ed.

Really hope we give up trying to get one to the strikers firing and just adapt a midfielder. Like Shirley.

But whatever. Not great at all. City are in the driving seat.

But it's not over yet.

I just hope Jose rests a bit part of the team on Tuesday. Our team look tired, dont want to lose against Arsenal next week.

Our Brazilian players havent been good for a while now. Should have stuck Salah on, the guy hasnt played a full game in a while. Fresh and hungry he would have been perfect for this game.

Chris Foy, great refereeing as per usual.

tumblr_m7stmewcnw1r64mmp.gif

On a more serious note, that second yellow for Willian is amazingly soft. I would be shocked if the FA don't do anything about it.

Ramires though, deserved it. Terrible challenge, what was he even thinking.

I am still not sure about the disallowed goal. But surely even if its the right decision, the willian red was not and it changed the game completely.

Matic man of the match for me

Ramires you dirty fucker! Wtf are you trying to do? How does that help anyone/anything! That's got to be 5 game ban minimum! You're a disgrace mate! I don't want my team to have that type of player in it. Fucking ridiculous shocking tackle.

And the rest of the Chelsea team today.... shit!

The problem is that the first 11 isn't good enough. The back four are fine but only Hazard and Matic are good enough for the starting 11. Hazard needs better than pub league players to play with. Oscar has gone off the boil and looks nothing like he did earlier this year.

Torres as always was rubbish

Willian is what he is ... a Spurs level player

Oscar is playing at League 1 level

Ramires is a headless chicken

If Chelsea wants to be a big time team they need to make serious upgrades all over the pitch.

I dont understand how people can blame the ref. Ramires tackle was horrible on the edge of being assault. Dont even know what Mou is complaining about either. we should kill matches long before that. You must be really lucky to win a title with strikers like Torres and Ba. Dont know if it would have changed anything but why didnt he take out Ramires or another defender and bring on Salah when theres 10 mins left and youre one down nothing to lose really.