• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Chris Foy (Referee)

Look guys. I just joined the forum, im from Cyprus and a devoted Chelsea fan since i can remember. But the way i saw the game, MOU was wrong on letting Willian in which resulted in its second yellow followed by a red card. He should see that Willian's head wasnt clear enough and that he was clumsy. Our game was horrible. We werent dangerous AT ALL. All we needed is to get in the box in order to score and we couldnt do that. Salah could have done that.

Anyway the way i see things now is that the moment for the young egyptian has finally come with 2 of our basic units out, Ramires and Willian, MOU will have to find a place in the starting line for Salah. The kid is truly amazing with the ball on his feet. Ive seen Basel playing a few time but also against us, the previous years and he was a team on his own. Fantastic piece of player and i really hope that the special one shows his support on him. Cause i strongly believe that he and Eden are very similar players and have ALOT to offer.

Cheers.

Look guys. I just joined the forum, im from Cyprus and a devoted Chelsea fan since i can remember. But the way i saw the game, MOU was wrong on letting Willian in which resulted in its second yellow followed by a red card. He should see that Willian's head wasnt clear enough and that he was clumsy. Our game was horrible. We werent dangerous AT ALL. All we needed is to get in the box in order to score and we couldnt do that. Salah could have done that.

Anyway the way i see things now is that the moment for the young egyptian has finally come with 2 of our basic units out, Ramires and Willian, MOU will have to find a place in the starting line for Salah. The kid is truly amazing with the ball on his feet. Ive seen Basel playing a few time but also against us, the previous years and he was a team on his own. Fantastic piece of player and i really hope that the special one shows his support on him. Cause i strongly believe that he and Eden are very similar players and have ALOT to offer.

Cheers.

Good to see someone knows what they are talking about. The MAJORITY of people on this forum have hardly seen him play, but make out he is awful.

Awful day at the office.

Approach play was okay but we really struggled to find a way through their well-drilled defence. Defensively we were as firm as ever. Then...

All hell breaks loose. A second yellow for Willian, really brainless foul, and we never recovered. Indeed, it instead handed the initiative over to Aston Villa and their winning goal was inevitable. Not sure if it was avoidable, however; it was simply brilliant by Delph.

Ramires was pathetic and gutless. Horrible tackle. Deserved to go. Jose's dismissal was just a horrible piece of icing on a disastrous cake.

No Man of the Match for us as no one on our team played well, just okay.

Not sure I'll even bother going to Villa Park next season!

Awful day at the office.

Approach play was okay but we really struggled to find a way through their well-drilled defence. Defensively we were as firm as ever. Then...

All hell breaks loose. A second yellow for Willian, really brainless foul, and we never recovered. Indeed, it instead handed the initiative over to Aston Villa and their winning goal was inevitable. Not sure if it was avoidable, however; it was simply brilliant by Delph.

Ramires was pathetic and gutless. Horrible tackle. Deserved to go. Jose's dismissal was just a horrible piece of icing on a disastrous cake.

No Man of the Match for us as no one on our team played well, just okay.

Not sure I'll even bother going to Villa Park next season!

Ramires was sent off 3 seconds before final whistle - it matters only for next match.

The defense cannot be blamed, but the system. We abandoned all manner of defense, chasing the winner and we were one man short as well after Willian was redded. You do that when you are losing in a cup final and four minutes of play are left. In the case of the Villa match it was just stupid because the 1 pt counts.

In attack we are below City-Liverpool but slightly the betters of Arsenal. Something is not quite right & certainly the Drogba force of old is missing.

Czech was the man of the match.

Good to see someone knows what they are talking about. The MAJORITY of people on this forum have hardly seen him play, but make out he is awful.

So you must also think that mourinho does not know what he is talking about cos in reality it is mou who has kept salah on the bench. The posters on this forum have blindly followed mou's lead in saying "he is not good enough to start right now and needs time".