test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

he just came off, did fuckall

they are playing him in a front 2, and on the right

looks like a fish out of water

Zidane looks clueless

he was so so so carried by CR7

I think the same, CR makes the difference as well having an awesome Modric. 

CR gone, I think Modric is fading, but we shall see. 

On 7/13/2019 at 5:53 AM, bigbluewillie said:

I can see Hazard back here in 2 seasons.

Them spoilt fickle fuckers at Real will drive him out.

The guy is already under immense pressure from fans just from this preseason. No more supporters to gloss over average performances for him especially if he doesn't score or assist on top of an average outing. 

He's in for it. The usual getting fat before preseason and getting fit as the season goes doesn't cut it, those guys have no patience. They've thrown things at bale, booed ozil and even Ronaldo.

Atomiswave and bigbluewillie like this

But we'll see Hazard's true worth now since he's no longer playing for a defensive chelsea, in a tough tackling premier league with average players like willian. He has no excuse now not to show us what hes got. 

People were putting him just below Messi and Ronaldo. On par with the likes of Neymar, Lewandoski, Suarez and co. We'll see about that now

manpe and Supermonkey92 like this

5 hours ago, manpe said:

I don't know if I'm finally reaching the acceptance stage, but I'm now actually more excited to see how we'll play without him. For 6 years we were bordering on being a one man team and often it showed on the pitch, but now there will be no go-to guy. Like Frankie explained, the collective must compensate for that loss. I'm expecting to see great improvement in teamwork and cohesion.

Exactly, team fucking work. Make no mistake team work and passion will get you far.

bigbluewillie likes this

On 7/29/2019 at 0:46 PM, Vesper said:

too much summer bangers and stoemp, and speculoos

7bf279e2c5551dc68eef29ad78710521.png

Image result for speculoos

equals

an extra full stone plus on

Eden Hazard reportedly turned up for Real Madrid's pre-season seven kilos overweight

Ahhh mate I've got a jar full of the spread version of those biscuits 

Fulham Broadway and Vesper like this

19 hours ago, Robchels said:

There is no reset button regarding drive and dedication between preseason, practice sessions, and actual games. It’s the same individual.

This is hardly the first time. Wasn’t it the same in the second Jose season?

like I’ve written before, this will always hold him back, but now I’m wondering whether it may also shorten his career as a top player.

That's why I had no problem letting him go at 28. It's clear he's not going to last because he doesn't put in the hard work AND eats like me lol. 

But will struggle at 30

kellzfresh, 11Drogba and Robchels like this

We of all people know best that Eden doesn't like pre season friendlies right. 

I expect that he will explode once competition starts (that is on the pitch, not out of his shorts :)! 

the wes likes this

Hazard in Chelsea   >>>>>     Hazard in Madrid everyday and second :) Im  100 % sure .

Real Madrid fans never will appreciate  and love Hazard like Chelsea fans  .

Hazard will understand it this season .

We will truely see if the good old he never played with players on his level excuse will make a difference this season at Real in bringing him on that extra bit.

Edens not been good in pre season but again pre season is a fitness and team shape thing more than anything.

Real will have a tough season regardless too. Too much players in attacking positions and poor balance. If they lose Casemiro to injury they are fucked as they dont have a back up and when Real won the CLs he was a very underrated part of their team, masked Kroos' lack of mobility and defensive output while keeping it simple and letting those 2 dictate the game. Not the most glamorous player but a good one and theyve no back up. 

Plus the whole Bale scenario is a negative cloud and doesnt help. 

I can only laugh at Real fans. They still dont understand what Hazard brings to the team.

All I read is goals releated, but he clearly isnt deadly goalscorer. :D

I can only laugh at Real fans. They still dont understand what Hazard brings to the team.
All I read is goals releated, but he clearly isnt deadly goalscorer. 
He's meant to fill Ronald's void, so one of two things will happen - take the next step we all expected during his time here or follow the fate of those before him.
kellzfresh likes this

7 hours ago, the wes said:

Cba to watch the whole thing. What minute is his goal?