Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

11 hours ago, Robchels said:

fair enough! different opinions right there. And we are discussing a very high tier here... 

I just think the "The only problem with Hazard is his drive. I think he said it somewhere that he is not like some athlete like cr who is obsessed with being the best, I don't think hazard has that mentality. He is a more a layback person " is kinda big deal. If Morata had more drive and a better mentality, he'd be a better striker - morata being the extreme case to make a point.

Morata problem is simply he cannot cope with the physicality of epl. 

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

1 hour ago, communicate said:

Morata problem is simply he cannot cope with the physicality of epl. 

I'm not convinced it's that tbh. In his first few months here he was fantastic against Burnley, Stoke, Atletico and Jose's United which are arguably the 4 most physical teams we faced during his time here. He shown in those games especially he can physically compete, it's the mental aspect he can't handle and that is what will always prevent the Morata of those games turning up consistently.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Tomo said:

I'm not convinced it's that tbh. In his first few months here he was fantastic against Burnley, Stoke, Atletico and Jose's United which are arguably the 4 most physical teams we faced during his time here. He shown in those games especially he can physically compete, it's the mental aspect he can't handle and that is what will always prevent the Morata of those games turning up consistently.

I honestly have very vague memory of his first few games. But I vaguely remember that I was excited watching his debut and I said he need to get stronger because he looks weak. 

My problem with Morata is when he receive the ball with back behind the goal, he fall down everytime. 

On 7/3/2019 at 7:43 PM, communicate said:

I honestly have very vague memory of his first few games. But I vaguely remember that I was excited watching his debut and I said he need to get stronger because he looks weak. 

My problem with Morata is when he receive the ball with back behind the goal, he fall down everytime. 

Think there is a correlation between the points you are both making, and in both directions too.

Physicality brings confidence, especially in the PL. And a strong mentality esp drive, will help the player improve as an athlete (work harder in practice sessions) and then get stronger, again improving his confidence. Morata never got this going.

Perhaps mentality is more of a root cause, but IMO they are definitely linked.

It's started. Madrid fans are fickle fuckers.

One Los Blancos supporter wrote: “We really paid 100 mil for a fat Hazard.”

Another said: “Ffs how does Hazard even do to become so fat in just 1 month??? That’s beyond human capabilities.”

One tweeted: “Is it me or did Madrid sign a fat bastard ?”

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Another said: “Ffs how does Hazard even do to become so fat in just 1 month??? That’s beyond human capabilities.”

those spoilt Spanish twats can fuck off

most plastic fans on the planet

horrid humans

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

That's the way the real fans roll look at the way they are treating bale 

• Like 2

Eden always shows up pudgy and then quickly gets into shape.

Have a feeling that when he retires from football he's not going to be one of those dudes that stays in great shape. He gains weight super easily it seems.

• Like 2

Have a feeling that when he retires from football he's not going to be one of those dudes that stays in great shape. He gains weight super easily it seems.

Main reason why - https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/chelsea-midfielder-eden-hazard-eats-more-than-his-belgian-team-mates-romelu-lukaku-and-christian-9119726.html

When you see the shit Griezmann is pulling with Atletico, it makes you appreciate even more how professional and respectful Eden was to Chelsea.

Im glad we still have a couple classy players around. 

Griezmann went from atleti hero #1 to public enemy in one day.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Actually it’s a phone case with pictures of his children in Chelsea clothes I guess, but still nice to see.. No doubt he still loves us.

I also like how he still uses an 2 y.o. iphone 8..not on the hype train this boy

• Like 1
Caring for clubs, love and passion is fazing out of the game....it's all about money as opposed to playing for the badge.
Local lads are the only ones that seem to give two shits. Others will jump ship when given the chance.
2 hours ago, LAM09 said:
6 hours ago, Special Juan said:
Caring for clubs, love and passion is fazing out of the game....it's all about money as opposed to playing for the badge.

Local lads are the only ones that seem to give two shits. Others will jump ship when given the chance.

Depends on the club culture aswell. We do tend to inspire a fair bit of loyalty. Take Drogba for example, he came here very reluctantly but now is as much a card carrying fan as we are. All player's who have played for both us and Arsenal for example tend to follow us after retirement (Petit the only exception), it's not a coincidence, we treat our player's very well.

• Like 2