Eden Hazard

the wes

he has had the shit kicked out of him by opponents for two years ,, gets up NEVER retaliates or complains . Has his attacking flair reduced by an ultra defensive coach.

gets blamed as a faker causing the Eva debacle

now gets shit from his manager .

Go somewhere you will be appreciated , It's been a privilige having you at our club , But go fulfill you potential , enjoy your football .

But you will be missed just as your compatriots are missed

As much as I hate to say it, leaving chelsea would be best for his career.

Yeah we can't do creative player with this manager.

It's best to get big and tall players so we can play hoof the ball and park the bus.

We are lucky Mourinho was not around during Zola time, otherwise he would have been kicked down the can like he did with other flair players.

When has he tried ? Oh come on. He's been poor for the first months of the season but this last month he's put in more good performances then bad. Twice vs Stoke, Norwich, Tottenham, Bournemouth, Porto.

Yeah still not his best but this accusation that he's not trying is just BS.

Also Hazard doesn't have a free role anymore. After Mourinho's public criticism he lost that free role. If you don't believe me just rewatch our game vs Porto and see how deep he was positioned at times.

But even if he is fit to play against Sunderland it doesn't mean he was faking it. Apparently he could barely walk on it the next day (and the day itself) so how could he have continued ?

norwich? spurs? stoke? LOL.

and lets talk about his role in a match against spurs. he is the only one who does get a free rein.

and its not even like he is being double marked these days. i doubt if he is even being marked these days. :lol:

cant press, cant defend, does not look like he even wants to play for the club. such pussies can fuck off to RM and get booed by their crowd

norwich? spurs? stoke? LOL.

and lets talk about his role in a match against spurs. he is the only one who does get a free rein.

and its not even like he is being double marked these days. i doubt if he is even being marked these days. :lol:

cant press, cant defend, does not look like he even wants to play for the club. such pussies can fuck off to RM and get booed by their crowd

What's so funny. He had good performances against those teams.

Don't know how you can speak of a free rein against Tottenham. He was playing in the striker position but he ran his ass off in that position. He was constantly moving and trying to create problems for Tottenham's back four.

He was even praised for his work ethic in that game on MoTD. Even Mourinho praised him in the post match interview.

Euhm yeah he's still getting double marked buddy. Let's face it who else of our team are they gonna mark.

Even in the poorest form of his life he still creates more chances then anyone else in our team. Let that sink in for a second.

What's so funny. He had good performances against those teams.

Don't know how you can speak of a free rein against Tottenham. He was playing in the striker position but he ran his ass off in that position. He was constantly moving and trying to create problems for Tottenham's back four.

He was even praised for his work ethic in that game on MoTD. Even Mourinho praised him in the post match interview.

Euhm yeah he's still getting double marked buddy. Let's face it who else of our team are they gonna mark.

Even in the poorest form of his life he still creates more chances then anyone else in our team. Let that sink in for a second.

mourinho praised costa for his job against arsenal, mourinho thinks that playing iva as a RB ahead of azpi is a valid choice. mourinho also thinks that remy is not better than costa at the moment, mourinho also thought that bertrand was not worth giving a chance, that oscar was a better no.10 than kdb and mata. so lets not play "mourinho praised".

tell me of the chances he created against spurs? and yes, he did get a free rein compared to willian/oscar/pedro etc etc or any other chelsea AM/ST that has ever played. also, what problems did he create for spurs? he got a free header which he missed. thats all i remember.

its laughable, cos these days a good performance means doing nothing in defence, and simply been able to dribble past a player once or twice.

what chances are you talking about? the dribbling past a player and then crossing the ball into a box filled with 8 opposition players and costa? oh yes, thats gonna get converted every time. he has 0 goals and 4 assists in 1848 minutes of play this season. LET that sink in for a moment.

mourinho praised costa for his job against arsenal, mourinho thinks that playing iva as a RB ahead of azpi is a valid choice. mourinho also thinks that remy is not better than costa at the moment, mourinho also thought that bertrand was not worth giving a chance, that oscar was a better no.10 than kdb and mata. so lets not play "mourinho praised".

tell me of the chances he created against spurs? and yes, he did get a free rein compared to willian/oscar/pedro etc etc or any other chelsea AM/ST that has ever played. also, what problems did he create for spurs? he got a free header which he missed. thats all i remember.

its laughable, cos these days a good performance means doing nothing in defence, and simply been able to dribble past a player once or twice.

what chances are you talking about? the dribbling past a player and then crossing the ball into a box filled with 8 opposition players and costa? oh yes, thats gonna get converted every time. he has 0 goals and 4 assists in 1848 minutes of play this season. LET that sink in for a moment.

I never said he created lots of chances against Tottenham. I said he created problems for the back four, which he did. He was holding the ball up, running in behind the Tottenham defence, running the channels. He was an AM playing as a striker yet he did everything you'd expect from a striker. Almost scored aswell with a left footed volley. Ofcourse he had less defensive work then Willian/Oscar/Pedro. He was the striker. :carlo:

Tottenham had the majority of possession as we were primarily set up not to concede. About Mourinho praising Hazard. I'm not saying everything Mourinho says is right but i find it odd that Mourinho, MoTD analists and even fans on this forum thought that was a good performance and even specifically praised his work ethic in that game. Saying he did everything he could to make it work yet you soemhow seem to remember differently.

"the dribbling past a player and then crossing the ball into a box filled with 8 opposition players and costa"

And that's Hazard's fault ? That we don't have enough players in the box ? That Costa has completely forgotten how to make a near- and backpost run ?

Teams know we like to play through the centre so they just pack the central areas and force us out wide.

The fact that we have a rb playing lb and an aging cb playing rb means that our wingplay is solely reliant on our wingers getting past their marker(s), reach the byline and cross the ball into like you say a box filled with 8 opposition players and Costa.

Without some significant tactical change we aren't going to see any improvement.

As long as we don't improve our wing play (as in play some natural f*cking FB's) and improve our movement inside the box, teams are just gonna continue to pack the central areas and we're gonna continue to struggle.

I mean seriously how many times have Azpi and Ivanovic delivered a proper cross ? Or get in behind the defence and reach the byline ? Azpi almost never crosses and Ivanovic is too busy hitting the first defender even though he's in acres of space and not under pressure at all.

He has 0 goals this season. He 's been in poor form no denying that but then again he's never been a goalscorer. Let face it he's more of a creator then a goalscorer.

That's where his strenght has been for us.

Other players haven't been doing that much better though in terms of goalscoring.

Almost halfway through our season and Costa has 4 goals, Oscar 3 goals, Pedro 1 goal, Willian has 7 goals but 5 of those came directly from setpieces.

It's clear that the lack of goals isn't just down to Hazard alone. The entire team is struggling to get goals from open play.

I never said he created lots of chances against Tottenham. I said he created problems for the back four, which he did. He was holding the ball up, running in behind the Tottenham defence, running the channels. He was an AM playing as a striker yet he did everything you'd expect from a striker. Almost scored aswell with a left footed volley. Ofcourse he had less defensive work then Willian/Oscar/Pedro. He was the striker. :carlo:

and normally he does not? you are telling me that hazard does as much defensive work as oscar or willian? hell, even cesc does more defensive work than hazard. what problems are you talking about? both of spurs' CBs could have been sleeping and they would not have missed anything. also, lets not call him an AM. he plays as an AM for us, but he is a forward, a defensive liability.

Tottenham had the majority of possession as we were primarily set up not to concede. About Mourinho praising Hazard. I'm not saying everything Mourinho says is right but i find it odd that Mourinho, MoTD analists and even fans on this forum thought that was a good performance and even specifically praised his work ethic in that game. Saying he did everything he could to make it work yet you soemhow seem to remember differently.

"the dribbling past a player and then crossing the ball into a box filled with 8 opposition players and costa"

And that's Hazard's fault ? That we don't have enough players in the box ? That Costa has completely forgotten how to make a near- and backpost run ?

Teams know we like to play through the centre so they just pack the central areas and force us out wide.

The fact that we have a rb playing lb and an aging cb playing rb means that our wingplay is solely reliant on our wingers getting past their marker(s), reach the byline and cross the ball into like you say a box filled with 8 opposition players and Costa.

Without some significant tactical change we aren't going to see any improvement.

As long as we don't improve our wing play (as in play some natural f*cking FB's) and improve our movement inside the box, teams are just gonna continue to pack the central areas and we're gonna continue to struggle.

I mean seriously how many times have Azpi and Ivanovic delivered a proper cross ? Or get in behind the defence and reach the byline ? Azpi almost never crosses and Ivanovic is too busy hitting the first defender even though he's in acres of space and not under pressure at all.

thats his only move left. he wont stay on the wing to provide us any proper width despite like you said, us having a RB playing as a LB. most of the time he is wandering around the pitch with no discipline and leaving azpi exposed or others to do his work.

and now we are blaming azpi and iva for hazard being shit. i accept that the tactics are stale and have been found out and in general our full backs hamper our attack but i am sorry, if you cant see the MASSIVE difference in hazard's shit play.
in 14/15 (for PL and CL):
hazard had an average of 5.2 dribbles per game which has gone down to 2.5 this season. honestly cant remember the last time he even made a useful dribble.
as for play, his goalscoring movement has been non-existent, and his general play has stunk so bad that he was substituted once at around HT.
he is not a goalscorer, and yet a player who relies on individual brilliance which is something that he has not provided to us this whole season.
"he was good against spurs", what was he good at? a striker being good at doing the defensive work. what did he "create". what did he provide to us that remy could not have and more.

He has 0 goals this season. He 's been in poor form no denying that but then again he's never been a goalscorer. Let face it he's more of a creator then a goalscorer.

That's where his strenght has been for us.

Other players haven't been doing that much better though in terms of goalscoring.

Almost halfway through our season and Costa has 4 goals, Oscar 3 goals, Pedro 1 goal, Willian has 7 goals but 5 of those came directly from setpieces.

It's clear that the lack of goals isn't just down to Hazard alone. The entire team is struggling to get goals from open play.

he is a creator? what has he created this season. please enlighten me.

its been halfway through our season, and the player who was supposed to carry our attack and be the center of it all has let us down MASSIVELY. hazard is our epicenter of attack. he has been so shit, that we are where we are. the entire team is set up in a way to enhance his abilities. play a defensive LB to not let him worry much, give him a free rein, so on and so forth. he is as much to blame as cesc is for our current predicament.

Wow - way to turn on one of our best players...

Hazard has been poor this season, but everybody else has too, except Wllian and Own Goal

We have ZERO attacking philosophy - Mourinho is ruining players

Do you mean an 'attacking philosophy' or a philosophy of how we should attack. We may not have the former but we certainly have the latter.

I don't get the hatred for him at the moment, I really don't - he was unlucky to score against Porto - it's fine margins.

It's not hatred but frustration spilling over into resentment (?) or a sense of betrayal.

Let me try and explain but first I'll say this - Eden Hazard is the single most skilful player I've seen at this club. My own experience only goes back to the mid-90s but we're still talking Hoddle, Gullit, Robben and obviously Zola. Above all of them though, I think Eden has the most natural talent.

But natural talent only gets you so far and everything I've seen and heard about Eden makes me think he doesn't have that drive that someone like Franco or Ronaldo had/has. You hear all the stories of him being the first off the training pitch, the first in the canteen, the first out the door and you see him come back from his summer break overweight every single year. Now neither of them are particularly unusual, but when you have a reputation for being a slow starter it does make you wonder.

What makes those feelings come to the surface is when you don't perform on the pitch. Now I'll say now, he won us the league almost single-handedly towards the end of last season. He was the difference maker in so many games but he hasn't got close to that and it's December so when you add all of that up, you do start to wonder about a player.

Then to top it off, you have the Leicester game. Now I'm not a doctor and I don't know what issue he had, and I'll be the first to say that he deserves better protection from refs. But it wasn't a good look and after everything else you're going to get some people getting annoyed.

But what I will say is that he won't be the best player in the world until he wants to be. He's supposedly a bit of a homebody off the pitch, content to live with his young family and be very good at what he does. 99% of people would do exactly the same, but he could be in the top 1% of the top 1%.

If Hazard magically starts performing now Mourinho is gone I want him sold. Hitting a rough patch of form is okay to me but not even trying to do your best is not, so if latter is the case with Hazard he will lose my respect.

If Hazard magically starts performing now Mourinho is gone I want him sold. Hitting a rough patch of form is okay to me but not even trying to do your best is not, so if latter is the case with Hazard he will lose my respect.

i hope he gets sold tbh he deserves to play in a team who actually wants to play football.

i hope he gets sold tbh he deserves to play in a team who actually wants to play football.

We do want to play football, and contrary to what some might say we do play football. The team provided Eden with such a platform last year that he was able to be the best player in the league.

Truth is that for three years we've heard how Eden is a 'slow starter' which we all laugh off but why on Earth should he have that attitude? Why should he start every season a little bit overweight, a little bit off form.

I could go even further and ask why he doesn't put the extra work in after training ends like Frank did, like Didier did (I'm a great striker, but why don't I just teach myself how to become a deadly free-kick taker because it might come in handy once or twice), like Beckham famously did and like Ronaldo (a player who doesn't have Eden's natural talent in my opinion) did in the gym.

But I won't because that would be unfair.