Eden Hazard

the wes

Good to know they talked, good to know Mourinho was flexible to give the kid's request a try and it worked. I don't feel that much reassured by the interview because he didn't openly deny any move, but it's better than the nonstop speculation we had so far. Hopefully he will stay for some more time.

Everything that Mou is doing this season, is losing games for us. I think every coach would try what the players want in that situation.

Hazard's biggest fan is almost the new coach of Real Madrid. I think he will leave this summer. Zidane as the new Real coach is very bad news for Chelsea.

Knowing Real Madrid, should they appoint Zidane to replace Benitez sometime this season he'll be out the door come next summer as well if (or rather when) they don't win the treble. Wouldn't worry too much about that.

I don't actually think Eden's off to Real next summer. When have Chelsea ever sold a player in the last decade that was one of their main XI? Past players have only been sold because they weren't in the picture in the first place and the money was right; Robben, Mata, KdB etc.

It would mark a dark day when our hand it forced, a predicament we haven't faced before. United kept hold of Rooney by throwing more money at him, the reason Ashley Cole, Nasri etc didn't stay at Arsenal.

Good to know. Keep playing hazard in the free role, don't restrict him to the left wing so that he can see more of the ball.

The problem is not Hazards position but the way the team plays tactically. Barca plays most of the time on the oppositions half and when they lose the ball they try to regain the ball as soon as possible by pressing on the oppositions half.

Chelsea run back when losing posession. That's a choice off course but a choice that does not go in favour of our attacking players like Hazard or Willian because they get into posession too far from goal.

The problem is not Hazards position but the way the team plays tactically. Barca plays most of the time on the oppositions half and when they lose the ball they try to regain the ball as soon as possible by pressing on the oppositions half.

Chelsea run back when losing posession. That's a choice off course but a choice that does not go in favour of our attacking players like Hazard or Willian because they get into posession too far from goal.

I know our system is a problem, it's too individualistic. But even with this our style, if hazard has some sort of free roaming role he'll get more of the ball and make combination plays and have more chances to get into the dribbling grove.

"This is my story" - so his story is holding up a pink boot all the time?

Yes!

And he's been doing this since he was 11 years old (although the first 3 years it was a green boot).

Sorry to dissapoint you Magic :D

ps: the clip lasts longer than 35 seconds.

I wanted to ask these two questions for a long of time to Belgian users here :

1. Is Hazard of Arabic descent ? He really doesn't look like a typical Belgians I've seen, at least from Antwerp region. When I look at him I think it's obvious that he has some greatgranfathers from Mediterranean region.

2. Is he Muslim ? I read this some time ago. Well his ethnicity would explain why he's Muslim if he is indeed.

1. Is Hazard of Arabic descent ? He really doesn't look like a typical Belgians I've seen, at least from Antwerp region. When I look at him I think it's obvious that he has some greatgranfathers from Mediterranean region.

2. Is he Muslim ? I read this some time ago. Well his ethnicity would explain why he's Muslim if he is indeed.

1. 100% Belgian

2. No

He looks a thousand times more Belgian than Arab! :lol:

Hazard commented on his dream five-a-side team:

Zidane

Riquelme

Ronaldinho

Henry

Robinho

The football technique of that team is :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

How the hell does Robinho get on there? He looks sooo out of place! :lol: