Eden Hazard

the wes

First half was poor for everyone, mostly because of Cavanda who was either not ready for this level of play or far too nervous. we were playing with 10 guys. Second half was great. Hazard was enjoying himself. He played a good game for me. Too many players still don't get him though. Carrasco is great as well, really strengthening the squad. Bye bye Mirallas/Chadli. This guy is 2 leagues ahead of you.

i didn't know this carrasco guy , was Belgian , and also good. Another brilliant player then , along with Michy.B , you could win this tournament, only thing holding you back seems to be the coach. (some say he isn't that great)

i didn't know this carrasco guy , was Belgian , and also good. Another brilliant player then , along with Michy.B , you could win this tournament, only thing holding you back seems to be the coach. (some say he isn't that great)

In tactics, he is one of the worst coaches I have seen in my life. Just puts the eleven players at the field that he likes the most and let them do some random things. We struggle to create chances because of his strange tactics. Against Argentina at the WC we came behind in the 8th minute and we created zero chances for the rest of the game because the coach didn't want us to create chances, at least his tactic wasn't suited to create any chance at all.

If De Bruyne, Hazard and Carrasco are fit for the EC and there's a game where we fail to create chances. I will go completely mental. 95% of the countries dream about having one player like one of the 3 in their team. We have 3 of them in our attacking area, we should create chances with ease against any side in every possible situation.

In tactics, he is one of the worst coaches I have seen in my life. Just puts the eleven players at the field that he likes the most and let them do some random things. We struggle to create chances because of his strange tactics. Against Argentina at the WC we came behind in the 8th minute and we created zero chances for the rest of the game because the coach didn't want us to create chances, at least his tactic wasn't suited to create any chance at all.

imagine looking back in 20 years, and thinking we let the best generation waste under him. you should sack him before the EC

imagine looking back in 20 years, and thinking we let the best generation waste under him. you should sack him before the EC

His passage has been a true terror for the staff, the workers and the clerks working for the national team. Almost everybody working for the national team for years, has been sacked because he had a fight with them. Doctors, bus drivers, grass mowers, chaste staff, cooks, physiotherapists, goalkeeperscoach,...

I think it's too late now to hire another coach for the EC. So now we have to wait how the games will go there.

You only see the negative aspects.

He's tactically limited, but he's a real motivator and has brought this team together while the team was nowhere a few years ago.

I don't need to remind you how the Belgium team was doing in terms of results before he took charge, but it was painful to say the least.

It is not perfect under Wilmots of course but looking backwards, you can only say he's done a great job, results speaking.

If the team does not live up to the expectations at the Euro, maybe it will be time to let him go and bring a tactically-better coach, but otherwise I don't see why he should go.

His passage has been a true terror for the staff, the workers and the clerks working for the national team. Almost everybody working for the national team for years, has been sacked because he had a fight with them. Doctors, bus drivers, grass mowers, chaste staff, cooks, physiotherapists, goalkeeperscoach,...

I think it's too late now to hire another coach for the EC. So now we have to wait how the games will go there.

Fuck me - another post that could be in the Mourinho thread :)

Poor Hazard at least his team mates catch a break on International duty - for him it's more of the same!

Although I'm not a fan of his tactical capacities, we didn't even qualify for any tournament since 2002 before he took charge. Yes, there are poor games, but we're first on the FIFA ranking and completely humiliated France and Italy. Not the shittiest countries I would say. Yes, we have a golden generation now, ok. But people like Vertonghen, Kompany, Hazard, Dembele, Mirallas, Fellaini, Witsel, Defour, Lombaerts, Vermaelen, Van Buyten, et cetera have been playing for the national team since 2008 or earlier. We had 'proven' managers in that period. Even Advocaat. Were were the results? Wilmots is not a tactical genius but at least he delivered. We're a good team, we're probably not the best though. We miss a complete clinical striker like Lewandowski for example.

Although I'm not a fan of his tactical capacities, we didn't even qualify for any tournament since 2002 before he took charge. Yes, there are poor games, but we're first on the FIFA ranking and completely humiliated France and Italy. Not the shittiest countries I would say. Yes, we have a golden generation now, ok. But people like Vertonghen, Kompany, Hazard, Dembele, Mirallas, Fellaini, Witsel, Defour, Lombaerts, Vermaelen, Van Buyten, et cetera have been playing for the national team since 2008 or earlier. We had 'proven' managers in that period. Even Advocaat. Were were the results? Wilmots is not a tactical genius but at least he delivered. We're a good team, we're probably not the best though. We miss a complete clinical striker like Lewandowski for example.

I would ignore FIFA rankings - they are about as accurate as Torres :(

Benteke is certainly a top top striker, he also finished us on his own. Once he's completely settled, people will say he is amongst the best strikers worldwide. Aguero and Martial are better, but other than that I certainly rate him as the third best striker in the EPL.

Best player in air duels worldwide for sure, he also is fantastic in ground duels (although a Lukaku is still a little bit better), he is very fast, technical he is excellent, his passing is great. Works his ass off every time and scores a lot. Defensively and attackingly he contributes a lot to his teams. He can play at the counter with his face to the goal, he can play in possesion with his back to the goal. Great footballer overall, even when he would never score, I still would want him as a striker in my team.

Benteke is a top striker, he was not good his last game for Belgium because it was right after his injury. But there is no need to yell the same like the Belgian media. That we lack a top striker is a complete bs story.