Eden Hazard

the wes

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/12/mourinho--build-from-now.html

Jose Mourinho was so impressed with Eden Hazard’s performance at Tottenham Hotspur last Sunday he provided the Belgian with written feedback in order to show his appreciation for the display.

The Blues will be aiming to build on a positive sequence of results when we take on Bournemouth at Stamford Bridge this evening, with last week’s draw at White Hart Lane following consecutive victories against Norwich and Maccabi Tel Aviv.

Hazard was deployed as the lone striker against Tottenham and produced an eye-catching display in the goalless draw, as well as coming closest to breaking the deadlock with a sweet volley which was well saved by Hugo Lloris.

‘The performance was good in every aspect, he knows that because he got the feedback,’ said Mourinho. ‘He even got written feedback because we analysed his performance in great detail and I felt it was good for him to get the written document and graphics. He knows how good he was and hopefully he can build from now. He knows how much we need him.

‘It had lots of everything; my comments, my feedback, my vision, numbers, figures and stats,’ Mourinho added, when asked what the document contained. ‘Because he was so impressive I felt he needed that and he also needed to know his efforts were recognised by me. With that attitude and that dynamic defensively he can play in every position: 9, 10, 7, 11, no problem.’

But was he that good? A few good passes, a header over the goal and a great kick.

He used to give us much more last season in his great games...

Yeah that was my feeling too. But I guess he did well with what he got, which was very little.

I'm really hoping for some vintage Hazard today. Bournemouth at home on the back of two wins and a draw, he should be in dazzle and destroy mode today. Tired of this constant mediocrity.

But was he that good? A few good passes, a header over the goal and a great kick.

He used to give us much more last season in his great games...

But you must remember, with Mourinho, the tactical aspects of the game come first. There's probably a lot more of that in the feedback than things like passes completed, chances created etc.

he was pretty bad today (Bournemouth)... no excuses for not passing the ball to someone open and then losing possession over and over again.

At some point he should be smart enough to mix things up a bit.

We can blame the lack of options and strategy on the manager, but some individual performances have been simply unacceptable.

Still low on confidence...players like him and Willian are the ones we are relying on up front atm, and their decision making is too slow to genuinely pose a threat to a well drilled defense. Willian was always slow in his decision making, but Hazard is playing well below his normal level.

Well if Hazard continues his run we are at least safe from bids. Not even Real would bid a 100m for a winger with only a handful goals/assits. The worse the players play the longer they will be stuck with this miserable team.

That is where you are wrong. Teams are not stupid to think Hazard has gone poor overnight. Top teams will take him calmly because he is a world class player and still very young. He is not playing good but there are other teams who would take him at a heartbeat because he would be quality in their team. Epsecially for a team that actually plays football.

That is where you are wrong. Teams are not stupid to think Hazard has gone overnight. Top teams will take him calmly because he is a world class player and still very young. He is not playing good but there are other teams who would take him at a heartbeat because he would be quality in their team. Epsecially for a team that actually plays football.

That is true but you gotta wonder if Hazard has that killer mentality and the stomach to elevate himself to the next level. It's not just about whether he plays in an offensive/defensive minded side.