Eden Hazard

the wes

at least this thread I expected to be more lively... I guess the joke is on me.

He was amazing today, what we got used to in the last couple of seasons - especially the last one.

I hope he's here to stay.

He's a traitor, he doesn't care, he wants to go to Real Madrid in abysmal form.

A traitor lol, the guy is having the most difficult time he ever had in his career and you label him as a traitor?

Like Barbara said, this place is hopeless

A traitor lol, the guy is having the most difficult time he ever had in his career and you label him as a traitor?

Like Barbara said, this place is hopeless

He was being sarcastic mate.. DYC has been one of Hazard's defenders. lol

haven't read the last 50 pages or so of this thread, but really, have people been speculating he's on this slump on purpose, sabotaging the club and not giving a fuck? So now it makes sense why this thread is also very quiet. I give up on this place. It's just hopeless.

I don't think that's been the case but there was constant talk of his mind being in Madrid and that he didn't care. When the revolt rumours popped up, he was the #1 suspect as the ring leader. Not even a suspect anymore, he was already guilty. Funny how those rumours have died down so quickly. You'd think such mutiny would have devastating effects.

Amazing what poor form, the most natural aspect of anyone's career, after three strong seasons can do to people. Hazard has been a top performer for 5/6 years, going from level to level. A slump was always going to happen.

I still think he's gone next summer. Madrid are a shambles and Hazard is the ideal replacement for the tap in merchant. Zidane will specifically target him.

I think you're wrong. I hope you're wrong.

I don't think that's been the case but there was constant talk of his mind being in Madrid and that he didn't care. When the revolt rumours popped up, he was the #1 suspect as the ring leader. Not even a suspect anymore, he was already guilty. Funny how those rumours have died down so quickly. You'd think such mutiny would have devastating effects.

Amazing what poor form, the most natural aspect of anyone's career, after three strong seasons can do to people. Hazard has been a top performer for 5/6 years, going from level to level. A slump was always going to happen.

I think you're wrong. I hope you're wrong.

most of all, he has had so little rest in those seasons here (can't say about his time at Lille), there's only so much lack of proper rest one can get away with.

Also, he's still developing, he's young (although not that much yet, but I feel we lost the referential when so many kids break so early - Neymar already has 250 goals for club and NT and that's insane when you're 23), so I think the slump is even more normal.

I have no doubt he might dream in playing in one of the very top teams. That's normal for any ambitious player. As good and big as Chelsea have become, we aren't on the same level as Real, Barça and Bayern in terms of size and appeal. So while I won't be surprised if he leaves to RM someday, I hope he stays for as long as possible.