Eden Hazard

the wes

That is where you are wrong. Teams are not stupid to think Hazard has gone poor overnight. Top teams will take him calmly because he is a world class player and still very young. He is not playing good but there are other teams who would take him at a heartbeat because he would be quality in their team. Epsecially for a team that actually plays football.

So lets agree to disagree. Sure Hazard is class but he is not a 100m player and every club knows that. He may not have become poor overnight but he has stagnated for months now and further players have overtaken him. U don't pay 100m just because he is Hazard, u pay 100m for a player with the ability and mentality to shine through even in teams that "don't play football". he would improve a lot of top teams but of those only a few can afford him. He still has 4.5 years on his contract, we can keep hold of him if we want to. If he was that good, he would win us games and elevate us above the relegation zone on his own no matter how shit the team is. Back in 2011 we played shit football too, but we got individuals who prevented us from the total collapse so we till grabbed a top 4 finish comfortable. Hazard for all his skill and talent is not remotedly as efficient which is why I would honestly ponder what to take the money or Hazard. Given the situation this club is in, we don't need a Ferrari when driving on the country road. Rather take the money and pay the toll for the highway first.

If we weren't in such a rut this season I think it wouldn't be ridiculous to say that Hazard would be a real contender for the top 3 in balon d'or. I still think he has it in him to compete with Neymar though. Just disappointed by him this season, that's not saying too much as the whole team has been playing like cow dung.

Rookie mistake ;)

I just knew he would score big after showing well against spurs lol.

You should stay clear of Chelsea players. Not going to get you many points until the day we decide to stop being shit.

It was so easy last year.

By captaining Costa early on I had such a massive lead after a few weeks I coasted pretty much the rest of the season. Even Azplicueta isn't getting me points now :D

drama, baby, drama

The media will use it, that's for sure.

You can bet they will blow this out of proportion, and what i can interpret from this video is that Hazard is showing really poor attitude, lack of class and respect, the team comes first. It might even be nothing and people will read between the lines, but we´ll see what happens in the next few days. Cheers

I'm surprised no one asked Mourinho about it after the match!

Do wonder what's all that about though. Not happy with being subbed? Thought his performance didn't justify the embrace?

Or more logically didn't expect the embrace and was surprised with hand to his face and tried clumsily to shake it. Eden is sooo not the drama type.

Or more logically didn't expect the embrace and was surprised with hand to his face and tried clumsily to shake it. Eden is sooo not the drama type.

Maybe but he didn't look happy judging by his facial expression. Didn't even look surprise.