Eden Hazard

the wes

Dude it wasn't a muscle injury. It might of hurt but if he is available for next game then he could have stayed on simple. Hazard is mentally weak. This season proved it!

OK. So let's think back to Arsenal's game a couple weeks ago against Norwich. Cazorla had a knee injury and was hurt. He went back on the pitch despite him being 'hurt' but at the time looked nothing serious. He then went on to play the whole game and to his and Wenger's naivety, it turned out after the game he had ligament damange in the knees and now will be out for 3-4 months. Moral of the story: Don't force yourself to play if you have an injury.

Like I said, when Hazard is injured, he is injured. I think everyone should appreciate that. Why of all times yesterday would he have called to be subbed off when he could have all season when he has taken worse challenges. Come on. Be serious.

fucking pussy. no mental steel.

Thats a little harsh I guess ... Over the last 3 games, atleast he has shown more determination than anyone else (not talking abt his performance, thats been bad) ... different story that the output hasnt being what we want ... But he looked as if he wants to make a statement, if he could had continued he would have I believe ...

Injuries are a crime now? How often does it happen that a player goes off only to be fit for the next game? A common occurence, no?

How is this an issue? The club truly is in absolute chaos. A player can not continue to play and it is actually an issue.

Wenger continued to play an Alexis Sanchez (who was apparently) on his last legs and got hammered when he got injured. What is right and what is wrong?

Tbh I think people feel annoyed because of how he just seemed to walk off. It looked from the naked eye that he sort of just gave up and had enough.

If it is an injury, even a short one, then understandable. He deserves to play 100% not less.

He was injured..he even tried to play again...but he was clearly not in a condition to continue on the pitch..you cannot criticize him for yesterday's events

If you are slamming him for his performances over season ..fair enough..!

he did? looked like he was doing a "formality". and then just gave up. walked off.

i am slamming him for his overall mentality. when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. and the pussies start walking away. he has shown to be a fucking pussy;

On top of that he never ever complaint about one single of these tackles with the Ref

Thats not true. Althought, I agree that his attitude towards tackles are great, he does much more complaining than he used to to the ref. I kind of get it since he must be getting sick of all the hackings.

Hazard averages 50+ games per season (club record) in the past six seasons. That's between the age of 18-24. He's already played well over 400 games for club and country. When he's taken off in a game, something that doesn't happen often, he's not happy (that's also a problem for some though). He always wants to play. That's evident.

He's rarely injured so he obviously does something right when it comes to his fitness. When he feels something is not right and he can not go on - something that almost never happens - I trust his reasons to be legit because of his record, which is a fact.

As for that last part, I need some proof and arguments. This season is proof you say but I don't see it. His career and the burden of responsibility he's carried, becoming a star man and someone you can count on at a very young age, suggests the opposite.

Be annoyed with his performances. Criticise the level of quality he's producing. But when you question his professionalism and attitude towards the game and make all kinds of claims, you begin to sound silly imo. And that's putting it lightly. That goes for the vast majority of players btw.

He has never had a bad patch like he has now. His attitude when he came on then ran off the pitch like a pansy. Mentally he is weak, this is very evident. This is why he couldn't score his last few penalties. Once it starts going wrong he goes into melt down mode. He is out star player, we need him now more than ever and he is choking, week in week out.

I said it in the match thread yesterday already but the way he landed he could have fractured his hip for all we know. Injuries don't always happen the same way all the time. For some people getting out of bed is one of the most normal thing to do, for Diaby it breaking fracturing his elbow or some shit. It happens.

With the amount of tackles Hazard has been on the receiving end of in his Chelsea career so far and the times he hasn't suffered any injury it speaks volumes that something actual happened yesterday.

My point is if he has fractured his hip then fair enough, no problem. But if he is fine no problem, then his attitude yesterday was a disgrace. It was a "oh dear here we go again, Im out" attitude.

Falling on the hip and upper thigh bone/ball joint is no laughing matter. They are susceptible to jarring, dislocation and breaking.

Suffered a break and dislocation myself when falling the same way but on ice.

The doctors told me that even if I hadn't had the injuries, I would have been in serious discomfort for a few hours minimum with the jarring.

Now obviously Hazard only fell on a well manicured piece of grass which softened the impact but it is obvious he suffered a shock to that area.

Was noticible that when he tried to exert serious pressure on his foot after wanting to come back on, it wasn't happening.

Either that or he is a good actor when it comes to symptoms of pain. ;-) in which case he needs to hung, drawn and quartered at the Tower of London

he did? looked like he was doing a "formality". and then just gave up. walked off.

i am slamming him for his overall mentality. when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. and the pussies start walking away. he has shown to be a fucking pussy;

You just know that once or if he leaves us for real barca or psg, he will shut down moaners by a mile to a point they will never come back.

He is going through a rough patch but I realy cant blame him. One of few players who performed regulary for so long that half a season wont change my opinion on him just yet.

He might not be a leader yet but he is a top top player and considering what is going on at club he deserves criticism but by far he is not the only one.

I get you he dissapointed this season but come on. One of few attackers that dont go down after every touch. Every time he played he tried. He is out of form and confidence, but he tried. Last season he extended contract wishing to stay here for long time. If he actualy wants to leave now, I dont blame him considering how bad is Mou doing this season.

You just know that once or if he leaves us for real barca or psg, he will shut down moaners by a mile to a point they will never come back.

He is going through a rough patch but I realy cant blame him. One of few players who performed regulary for so long that half a season wont change my opinion on him just yet.

He might not be a leader yet but he is a top top player and considering what is going on at club he deserves criticism but by far he is not the only one.

I get you he dissapointed this season but come on. One of few attackers that dont go down after every touch. Every time he played he tried. He is out of form and confidence, but he tried. Last season he extended contract wishing to stay here for long time. If he actualy wants to leave now, I dont blame him considering how bad is Mou doing this season.

as bad as jose is doing this season, hazard has been worse.

when has he tried? against pool, against leicester, against city.

just cos he has got the quality to beat his man once a match and create that one half chance per match, he "tries". he is the only one who gets a free rein. does not have to defend that much.

he has been given a free role as a no.10 too and even as a striker. its not simply down to jose. hazard, cesc, oscar, all these pussies just dont have the mental strength of doing anything when the going actually gets tough.

as bad as jose is doing this season, hazard has been worse.

when has he tried? against pool, against leicester, against city.

just cos he has got the quality to beat his man once a match and create that one half chance per match, he "tries". he is the only one who gets a free rein. does not have to defend that much.

he has been given a free role as a no.10 too and even as a striker. its not simply down to jose. hazard, cesc, oscar, all these pussies just dont have the mental strength of doing anything when the going actually gets tough.

When has he tried ? Oh come on. He's been poor for the first months of the season but this last month he's put in more good performances then bad. Twice vs Stoke, Norwich, Tottenham, Bournemouth, Porto.

Yeah still not his best but this accusation that he's not trying is just BS.

Also Hazard doesn't have a free role anymore. After Mourinho's public criticism he lost that free role. If you don't believe me just rewatch our game vs Porto and see how deep he was positioned at times.

My point is if he has fractured his hip then fair enough, no problem. But if he is fine no problem, then his attitude yesterday was a disgrace. It was a "oh dear here we go again, Im out" attitude.

But even if he is fit to play against Sunderland it doesn't mean he was faking it. Apparently he could barely walk on it the next day (and the day itself) so how could he have continued ?