test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

33 minutes ago, whats happening said:

you guys think he's up there with the best from the abramovich era if we win the el tonight.

For me, the most talented we have had, a Chels legend and a PL legend.

Fernando, Blue Armour and Johnnyeye like this

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

Real Madrid will announce Eden Hazard's signing on June 3

https://www.givemesport.com/1479033-real-madrid-will-announce-eden-hazards-signing-on-june-3?autoplay=on

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-player-set-to-presented-as-another-clubs-player-next-week-family-already-staying-in-new-city/

Hazard’s wife and his children are already staying in Gran Meliá Palacio de los Duques, a hotel in Madrid. Their objective is to know the city well and also look for houses.

eventually the dream comes true 

Im not expecting much from him today, his been shit for a few weeks now. Hasn't scored in 5 or 6 games if Im not mistaken and his mind is clearly already in Madrid. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

It's fine. @OneMoSalah still has Salah in his name despite him playing for Liverpool! 

🤣 True.

Regarding Eden a good send off, unfortunately for us he will be hard to replace but weve said the same about other players before. I really think if Sarri stays he will theow Callum in to his position when hes back fit. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Have said bye already couple of weeks ago. Well it is like a break up with an ex feeling. It has been wonderful 7 years we've been together, I will still always love you forever, you've been too good for me, you deserved better blah blah blah. Sad but finally relieved, eh? He is blue and will always blue though. Thanks for the joy.

Johnnyeye likes this

Interviews with RMC Sport and TNT;

"In the next few days, my departure will be official. I think it was my last game, it's between clubs right now, I cannot talk about it yet,"

"I hope to face Lille and Chelsea in Champions League next season." 

"During the past seven seasons I was always happy. There are ups and downs, but the pleasure of playing football is still there. "

"And when we win trophies it's always good for everyone." 

"I love Chelsea, Chelsea is part of my life, part of my family, and I will always support them." 

Cheers mate. Loved seeing you wearing the blue shirt. Best of luck. Come back anytime. 

DDA and Johnnyeye like this

I thank him so much for the memories and for everything he did for the club in his 7 years here, i wish he could stay, but he has earned the right to go to Madrid, amazing player and human being, it was a pleasure and an honor to watch him play in a Chelsea shirt, he will always be a blue no matter what, Chelsea legend for sure. Farewell Eden and goodluck to you in your new adventure, all the best to him and his family. Cheers and KTBFFH always

:wub::clap::worship2::cry: ❤️🏆🥇