Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard even in form is no where near Messi or Ronaldo. Not to say he can't be in future. But he's arrogant and doesn't stand up and grab a game by the balls. And he doesn't carry the team either. He's an individual and still has a long way to go before you can put him in the Messi/Ronaldo category. If Real want Hazard get a swap deal done for Bale. TBH though they would probably be more interested in Will just now.

Hazard even in form is no where near Messi or Ronaldo. Not to say he can't be in future. But he's arrogant and doesn't stand up and grab a game by the balls. And he doesn't carry the team either. He's an individual and still has a long way to go before you can put him in the Messi/Ronaldo category. If Real want Hazard get a swap deal done for Bale. TBH though they would probably be more interested in Will just now.

He doesn't have to be a Messi level player. No one in football history is. But he has the potential to be a truly elite player, like the likes of Robben, James etc. But he won't reach that level as long as Jose shackles him and the team.

Please, whatever you say about him, just don't compare him to Messi or Ronaldo

Did I compare him to Messi and Ronaldo?

When I say that even Messi and Ronaldo could't that, I say that 2 players who are far better than Hazard couldn't do it, so you should not expect this form someone who is not as good as them!

Try to understand what you are reading and not reading what you think I say.

He doesn't have to be a Messi level player. No one in football history is. But he has the potential to be a truly elite player, like the likes of Robben, James etc. But he won't reach that level as long as Jose shackles him and the team.

James is not better than Hazard. Hazard is in a bad spell but he is better than James imo.

Did I compare him to Messi and Ronaldo?

When I say that even Messi and Ronaldo could't that, I say that 2 players who are far better than Hazard couldn't do it, so you should not expect this form someone who is not as good as them!

Try to understand what you are reading and not reading what you think I say.

My apologies, I didn't notice your nationality previously. Have you signed up on a Real Madrid forum yet? lol.

James is not better than Hazard. Hazard is in a bad spell but he is better than James imo.

In a team full of star studded talent, James is easily the 2nd best player. Hazard can be better but I can't see that happening under the current manager.

I can't believe there was ever a time in history where we all thought he was better than De Bruyne. You really can never tell in life....

He was better than De Bruyne, now he isn't, in 4 months he could be better again, or not. Always difficult comparing players, there are so many factors, just like every human they are constantly changing depending on the situation etc.... I still think Hazard is more talented though and certainly more watchable...IF he shows up.

He was better than De Bruyne, now he isn't, in 4 months he could be better again, or not. Always difficult comparing players, there are so many factors, just like every human they always change depending on the situation etc.... I still think Hazard is more talented though and certainly more watchable...if he shows up.

the more important point is we could be comparing them in OUR team .. with Thorgan and Lukaku as well .... ah well Jose knows best

Suddenly Jose Shackles him what about last season ? Did he also shackles him too ?

When you earn 200,000£+ a weeks you should offer something more than others

All i see him was just walk around the pitch

didn't care about defense ohh wait he's superstar he don't need to do that let that to the rest 10 players to do that for him

But wait what he provide when we attack ? Amazing dribbling, Make " some " goal , blah blah blah

Oh yeah Jose should told him " Mr. Hazard keep walking we don't want you to run just watch and let the other played you too good to play regular football "

Funny that all this " walk in the park " form was a tactics that jose want him to play

From the beginning of the last season, Did he really play defensive that much ?

Jose was suck at his squad select but this " individual " performance was too poor to call a tactic from manager to guide him to perform.

May be this happen when you spoil the kid that doesn't have enough responsibility.

We will sack the manager but not from the reason that players don't enjoy with him anymore not after he provide us a trophy. even with that he still need to be professional enough to perform like a man that earn 200,000£ + per week