Eden Hazard

the wes

Wow the level of hatred and vitriol has hit new heights

We have zero attacking coaches and you guys wonder why attacking players stagnate at our club?

Drop Hazard into any other team and he would make an immediate impact - please don't wish for him to be gone - you might regret it in the future ?

I only hope that he doesn;t wish to go somewhere else. We lose him, and practically have no where else to go for a good player

Hazard has been abysmal and there's no two ways about it. When you're in the mire, you expect your big players - the supposed "player of the year" - to bail you out.

We've had periods like this before. Never looked like achieving anything in a game, or defeat seemed inevitable. Your Frank Lampards, your Didier Drogbas - they'd pull you out of the mire with something amazing, just 90 seconds of brilliance to get a draw or sneak a win.

Hazard hasn't shown 90 seconds of brilliance all season. The fact he single-handedly dragged us from January to May makes it all the worse. I can't accept that you're asking me to "be objective" when you say that Hazard was "one of the better players in most of the matches". Have you got last season's season review on loop, or something? He's been anonymous at best.

Can you really not see the difference between the Chelsea team last season form January to May and the Chelsea of this season?

In that periode, they had trouble creating chances but they ware solid as a team and had a great goalkeeper who had exceptional saves Every game. But they controller the games. In those situation a player like Hazard can win games for you.

This season we are far from solid. almost all games we get behind because our defense sucks and we don't have an exceptional goalkeeper who makes up for their mistakes. In this kind of situation a player like Hazard doesn't even get into a situation where he canproduce his magic. Or he should start dribling from the middle of the pitch.

If he scores a hat-trick against Lpool all will be forgiven

It's crazier than the Russian Rouble the ups and downs in this forum

I only saw one scorer in 120 minutes and that was Remy - so what about the other 9 outfield players?

Can you really not see the difference between the Chelsea team last season form January to May and the Chelsea of this season?

In that periode, they had trouble creating chances but they ware solid as a team and had a great goalkeeper who had exceptional saves Every game. But they controller the games. In those situation a player like Hazard can win games for you.

This season we are far from solid. almost all games we get behind because our defense sucks and we don't have an exceptional goalkeeper who makes up for their mistakes. In this kind of situation a player like Hazard doesn't even get into a situation where he canproduce his magic. Or he should start dribling from the middle of the pitch.

Begovic has been excellent for us. Take your belgium tinted glasses off.

I wonder how can people say that he was good tonight. He was AVERAGE and I'm generous.

The whole fucking team was average - or below average - thats why we lost to Stoke!!!!

Stop singling out players - realistically it should never have gotten to penalties, let alone extra time

But that's how shit we are now

I doubt any player really wants to take a penalty. Man up, you are supposed to be one of the best in the world. Really let the team down today. We needed this win.

Fair point, and Zouma gets major props for stepping up where he wouldnt be expected to stand up.

I only saw one scorer in 120 minutes and that was Remy - so what about the other 9 outfield players?

I fear that match will come too soon for Hazard. He looked absultely shattered after his pen. They (player and coach) have to figure out how to 'fix' him.

His miss could be a blessing in disguise in the long term. We're absolutely dreadful in the final third, diabolically shite. And it's not one or two matches, it's been 9-10 months and counting. Someone has to pay for that. Eden seems to have figured that out - it's either him at Chelsea with a manager capable to bring out the best of his attacking players, or him going elswhere to regain his form and enjoy the beautiful game.

In another word if it rains and you stand outside without an umbrella you get wet. When you play shit you get criticised, when you play good you get praised, obviously if we win the league no one will want Mourinho out, if we are close to relegation zone as we are now everyone want him out.

Hazard doesn't want to be here anymore as long as Jose is here, he is clearly tired and sicked of the guy's mind game and constant bs actions.

Really - I didn't see the score ending up 10-9 :)

It happens - it's life - when the chips are down - shit happens

The whole team was shit - sorry to say :(

How long can we carry on with the same mentality?

Oscar was shit but we expect nothing more from him. Same with Ramires. But a player like Hazard needs to do more, not once this season has he had a decent game. Thats some serious problem there.

He missed the penalty because the team didn't play well....not his fault at all !!!!.................

Seriously, man up already. All of your teammates scored. Right now he doesn't deserve to be playing for Chelsea.

Kenedy FTW!!!!

Oscar was shit but we expect nothing more from him. Same with Ramires. But a player like Hazard needs to do more, not once this season has he had a decent game. Thats some serious problem there.

I know mate - but sometimes the best players need other brilliant players to spark off

That's what I remember most about the interviews with the greats - they always had another player or few players they could build off - Hazard has nobody this season and it's so unfair to lay all of the blame at his door.

The whole team has ZERO attacking ability - we just simply cannot get it together in the final third

It's just a shambles

That is some serious shift in stance considering you have been defending any Chelsea related stuff before recently haha, Pacquiao seems to be filling in nicely :)