Eden Hazard

the wes

The blame can't fall on one person. It falls on everyone, from Roman all the way down.

Roman isn't in charge of having our players play conservatively for over 7 months that they completely lost their IQ in the final third. Our players play as if there is zero initiative.

CSHQwrPWcAAGg9u.png

CSHQxnRW0AAWj43.png

CSHQxmvWUAABSPt.png

CSHQyJKWwAA9HtF.png

With Cesc out of form it's going to be even worse in the coming weeks. He's practically doing 5 separate roles this season. The lack of structure or build up play in this team is mind-boggling. Guardiola would've lost his mind yesterday. Hazard has to do our midfielders jobs for them, take on 2/3 defenders because our fullbacks don't overlap, drift infield into the pockets to assume the role of a #10 and then we wonder why he isn't scoring goals.

Difference between now and last season is he was virtually unplayable especially in that 2nd half now he's average (by his standards) Mourinho's rudimentary system and outdated tactics have been woefully exposed. GIve it to Hazard and hope for the best no longer works.

Credit to you for the effort you put in (if you did it). I saw Hazard dropping extremely deep throughout the entire match and shook my head. Tactical mess.

There's no denying his drop in form. The confidence isn't there and for the longest time, he didn't look good physically. But I'm not worried the slightest bit about him as a player. He will bounce back. I can't say the same about many of his team mates.

Exactly. Hazard on form elevated his teammates game and won matches on his own. While we're 15th and having our worst season in decades with Willian being our best player. Levels.

I hear what you're saying but if Willian plays like he did against WHU every week, I'm starting a Ballon D'Or campaign for him. I haven't been as impressed as many others by his form throughout the year but that was recent performance was excellent.

And regardless of how highly you rate him, Willian is definitely not the problem this season.

De Bruyne can go have a wank in the middle of the pacific ocean this entire month and he still will have had a better season so far than Hazard. One match, away against a top 4 side, changes NOTHING about my statement.

You don't understand the point.

Don't keep nagging about Hazard. Look into the reason why he can't make the difference.

The reason is the rest of the team, besides Willian, is awfull this season.

That's the same with de Bruyne. The reason why he couldn't make the difference today was due to his team being awfull, not due to him!

Don't keep nagging about Hazard. Look into the reason why he can't make the difference.

That's the same with de Bruyne. The reason why he couldn't make the difference today was due to his team being awfull, not due to him!

:fainthv9: really? fu****ng really????

Am I the only one who sees resembles between martial and Hazard last season?

Martial could have signed for us .. He showed his intelligence by turning us down .. If we had signed him he would have been bench warming or out on loan . I thought he was a ridiculous buy at the time but I fear they may have struck gold . I think he will be well taken care of there . Certainly they seem willing to give a young player a chance

No. Sorry. Not buying that. Each to their own, and all that, but what you're basically saying is Hazard needs the rest of the team to play well for him to be able to do the same. If that's the case, then he really is a level behind the likes of Reus, Bale, Griezmann, etc. Big players are supposed to dig you out of holes, not hide away.

The simple fact is he has been equally as bad, if not even worse, than the rest of our squad. I see no reason to persecute Ivanovic and Fabregas and yet spare Hazard. He is equally culpable.

Am I the only one who sees resembles between martial and Hazard last season?

That guy has a high football technique. Doesn't lose the ball easily and dribbles with ease, that is the kind of quality I wish to have in our 4 attacking positions. I'm tired of players that can't control the ball well, or lack technical quality starting in our attack and earning 100,000 a week.

We should specify on the level of technique in players allowed to play for us.

No. Sorry. Not buying that. Each to their own, and all that, but what you're basically saying is Hazard needs the rest of the team to play well for him to be able to do the same. If that's the case, then he really is a level behind the likes of Reus, Bale, Griezmann, etc. Big players are supposed to dig you out of holes, not hide away.

The simple fact is he has been equally as bad, if not even worse, than the rest of our squad. I see no reason to persecute Ivanovic and Fabregas and yet spare Hazard. He is equally culpable.

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'mp saying the rest for the team has to be on an acceptable level.

Have you ever seen Reus, Bale , Griezmann really make the difference in a game when treir team was being run over by their opponents like Chelsea is right now?

And please be objective. He is not great, but he is far from one of the worse players.

I accept that you expect more from him than from others, but even then, he was one of the better players in most of the matches.

Or do only goals and assists count fot you?

And what is the bullshit about hiding out? He was trying everything to get the team playing agains WHU. Even dropping deep between Ramires and Matic to get the team going. Every player who plays on the wing has periods in his game when he is invisible. That's when the play goes through the center or the other wing.

Especially in a defensive team like Mourinho likes playing.

What do you expect him to do? Dribble 3 or 4 players and score?

That guy has a high football technique. Doesn't lose the ball easily and dribbles with ease, that is the kind of quality I wish to have in our 4 attacking positions. I'm tired of players that can't control the ball well, or lack technical quality starting in our attack and earning 100,000 a week.

We should specify on the level of technique in players allowed to play for us.

You are right about this.

And which players have trouble controlling the ball and passing?

Costa, Ramires, Matic at times, Fabregas at times, Cahil, Terry, ..

And then people start blaming Hazard.... He is the only one together with Willian who has the technical ability to play in a top European team.

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'mp saying the rest for the team has to be on an acceptable level.

Have you ever seen Reus, Bale , Griezmann really make the difference in a game when treir team was being run over by their opponents like Chelsea is right now?

And please be objective. He is not great, but he is far from one of the worse players.

I accept that you expect more from him than from others, but even then, he was one of the better players in most of the matches.

Or do only goals and assists count fot you?

And what is the bullshit about hiding out? He was trying everything to get the team playing agains WHU. Even dropping deep between Ramires and Matic to get the team going. Every player who plays on the wing has periods in his game when he is invisible. That's when the play goes through the center or the other wing.

Especially in a defensive team like Mourinho likes playing.

What do you expect him to do? Dribble 3 or 4 players and score?

Hazard has been abysmal and there's no two ways about it. When you're in the mire, you expect your big players - the supposed "player of the year" - to bail you out.

We've had periods like this before. Never looked like achieving anything in a game, or defeat seemed inevitable. Your Frank Lampards, your Didier Drogbas - they'd pull you out of the mire with something amazing, just 90 seconds of brilliance to get a draw or sneak a win.

Hazard hasn't shown 90 seconds of brilliance all season. The fact he single-handedly dragged us from January to May makes it all the worse. I can't accept that you're asking me to "be objective" when you say that Hazard was "one of the better players in most of the matches". Have you got last season's season review on loop, or something? He's been anonymous at best.

Maybe Jose is sacked soon, but if Jose is sacked Eden Hazard will no longer have more excuses to justify his poor performance.

Sometimes football stars behave like a capricious children and they cry and cry until they get what they want.

And now it seems that some players do not want to see Jose in our bench and they are so close to achieving their objective, but when it sacked Jose... and if the results are still bad, the following identified as the culprits they will be the players who are not giving the face to defend our team.

Eden Hazard is IMO one of the top 3 players in the world among the mortals (no Messi or Ronaldo) but his performance / behavior / attitude
since the start of the season has been highly disappointing, especially after signing a new contract last season which recognized him as our most important player. I was hoping that he assumed all the leadership of the team behind him. But that has not happened.

We are very close to dismiss Jose, the best coach in our history.

If Jose is out, Eden Hazard will have no more excuses.

Hazard has been abysmal and there's no two ways about it. When you're in the mire, you expect your big players - the supposed "player of the year" - to bail you out.

We've had periods like this before. Never looked like achieving anything in a game, or defeat seemed inevitable. Your Frank Lampards, your Didier Drogbas - they'd pull you out of the mire with something amazing, just 90 seconds of brilliance to get a draw or sneak a win.

Hazard hasn't shown 90 seconds of brilliance all season. The fact he single-handedly dragged us from January to May makes it all the worse. I can't accept that you're asking me to "be objective" when you say that Hazard was "one of the better players in most of the matches". Have you got last season's season review on loop, or something? He's been anonymous at best.

As much as I love Eden. He sucked so far. Fair is fair.