Eden Hazard

the wes

He missed the penalty because the team didn't play well....not his fault at all !!!!.................

Seriously, man up already. All of your teammates scored. Right now he doesn't deserve to be playing for Chelsea.

Kenedy FTW!!!!

OK because that's what I said - right

You want a scapegoat - sure pick Hazard!

Wonder which other player it will be next game?

The one after that? And that?

Or is the problem deeper than individual players? That's all I'm saying

How long can we carry on with the same mentality?

Oscar was shit but we expect nothing more from him. Same with Ramires. But a player like Hazard needs to do more, not once this season has he had a decent game. Thats some serious problem there.

I honestly think he'll be gone at the end of this season (especially if Jose stays in charge)

Eden Hazard is a spoiled child. Now he has everything he wanted, a big contract and another manager. But it is dangerous to give our club

to a capricious child.

Shut the fuck up please, you really have no idea wtf you're talking about. Saying Hazard is spoiled? Wtf have you been smoking.

Eden Hazard is a spoiled child. Now he has everything he wanted, a big contract and another manager. But it is dangerous to give our club

to a capricious child.

You really think he doesn't like JM? Would like to hear why you think this.

I'm assuming your also reading into that moment (after ET was finished) when Eden and JM were talking? And it appeared like Eden was telling JM to leave him alone?

OK because that's what I said - right

You want a scapegoat - sure pick Hazard!

Wonder which other player it will be next game?

The one after that? And that?

Or is the problem deeper than individual players? That's all I'm saying

Look, the team played well, improvement is in there and you can see it, the moment in which we need to finally have a win, this dude hides and then misses his penalty.

Look at Zouma, he scored the pk, but if he were to miss, i wouldn't be mad at him. Hazard is supposed to be the star of this team and yet he's nowhere to be seen.

Can't even pin this one on José this time around.

to a capricious child

I envy your telepatic gifts. Looking in Hazards head, knowing what drives him and all that...

to a capricious child.

Is it dangerous to give our club to a manager that burns out his players?

Is it dangerous to give our club to a manager that burns out his players?

Our best player's started the season burnt out. How can we be talking of burning out 10 weeks into the season? Yes, the last two seasons saw clear performance issue probably because of over playing but not this early into the season. If players are burnt out already then they should really look into a new career.

He was part of that attack lol. Stupidest thing I heard. He can fuck off to Madrid. Thought he was the best thing after winning player of the year and now look at him.

And you accused me in the KDB thread of praising other players/managers more than our's and you come up with this. Embarrassing :doh:

Shut the fuck up please, you really have no idea wtf you're talking about. Saying Hazard is spoiled? Wtf have you been smoking.

I do not usually talk with people who do not respect. If you want to be respected Maybe you should start to respect.

to a capricious child.

WOW supporter your like the most optimistic person on this forum 99percent of the time.

You really think he doesn't like JM? Would like to hear why you think this.

I'm assuming your also reading into that moment (after ET was finished) when Eden and JM were talking? And it appeared like Eden was telling JM to leave him alone?

What I think is that Eden Hazard is starting to do things to go to Real Madrid next season and he seems to have forgotten that we have renewed his contract last season giving one of the best salaries in the world.

His attitude since the start of the season has been disappointing. I wish he had defended Jose.

I do not usually talk with people who do not respect. If you want to be respected Maybe you should start to respect.

Maybe you should stop blaming everything on Hazard. If Mou gets fired it's his own fault. We shouldn't only rely on Hazard to carry our attacks.

What I think is that Eden Hazard is starting to do things to go to Real Madrid next season and he seems to have forgotten that we have renewed his contract last season giving one of the best salaries in the world.

His attitude since the start of the season has been disappointing. I wish he had defended Jose.

He's doing the exact same thing as he has been last season, he just isn't carrying our attacks like usual. He isn't acting any different.

You are saying it yourself, 'I think'. So you're condemning a player on the basis of pure speculation. There are no credible indications that he's going to or wanting to go to Real. I don't know about his attitude really, on the field and in interviews he seems quite aware of his bad form and he seems willing to change it. My guess is that he himself doesnt really know what is going wrong right now. Chelsea are in crisis and we're searching for scapegoats. The two most important people who won us the title last season, José and Eden, are now the easy victims.