Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

how about d prospect of signing marco reus...is he gonna fit our style of play?

Won't happen... We just hijacked Totenham this summer to get that titan here...

Would love a swap deal but yeah won't happen...

This summer we should get Shaw, Kroos, Costa/Balotelli and a CB if Luiz will leave which i think he will...

Won't happen... We just hijacked Totenham this summer to get that titan here...

Would love a swap deal but yeah won't happen...

This summer we should get Shaw, Kroos, Costa/Balotelli and a CB if Luiz will leave which i think he will...

Was thinking the same thing. Shaw, Kroos/gundogan, Costa and Varane if the rumour about his 25m release clause is true and if Luiz is sold to barca or somewhere.

On every online forum... always people who don't know the top international players.

Sorry. I tend not to pay attention to players whose names I can't even pronounce in leagues that aren't important to me.

LB - Luke Shaw (I don't see a plan B here at all, sign him at all costs, if you have any doubts just remember he's 18. Maybe Ricardo Rodriguez but I don't see any reason why we'd lose out on Shaw.)

CM - Adrien Rabiot/Mateo Kovacic/Toni Kroos (Rabiot is making this easy for us. He may not be as developed as Kroos but he'd probably be singable for under 10m compared to 35m-40m for Kroos. But I really feel Bayern will give Kroos a new contract, why the hell wouldn't they?)

ST - Costa/ Balotelli (Honestly I'd be happy with either one of these two paired up with Lukaku. If we sell Lukaku I might rampage)

*BONUS SIGNINGS - If we still have it in our checkbooks at the end of the window, which would require selling off young talents we know will never break into the squad, I think Rafael Varane could be worth it. To play for Real Madrid against Barcelona at such a young age as a defender no less is amazing.

2014-2015

Cech Blackman

Courtois Matej Delac

Ivanovic Cahill

Terry Azpilicueta

N. Ake Zouma

Van Aanholt Shaw

*Varane

Ramires Schurrle

Oscar Van Ginkel

Willian Kovacic/Rabiot

Hazard Salah

Matic

Balo/Costa Lukaku

Eto'o Bramford ( If Derby get promoted he should stay on loan for another season)

Haha!

Same thing I was thinking. Never heard of either of them.

Yarmolenko - Flexible striker/winger that plays for Kiev and Ukraine national team. He was in great form during Euro 2012

Cuardado - Really flexible winger/fullback/everything that can run and dribble like a crazy madman with the work-rate of a horse.

Mateo Kovacic anyone? Seen a few rather tenuous links to this guy crop up (as well as United and Arsenal). Doesn't seem to be getting as many minutes as he was last season but seems a real talent. Obligatory youtube highlight package to follow.

Mentioned him a few pages back.I am a huge fan and would love him here.