Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be interested to know who he's actually brought with him from Porto.. He keeps saying "we", I'd like to know who "we" are/is ;)

we are turkish airlines...whistling.gif

There are a lot of morons on the radio today talking about AVB. I'm embarrassed to say a US caller called into Talk Sport to say that 1) Chelsea won't finish top 6 and 2) Fat Sam will do better in the PL than AVB. That was embarrassing to hear some Yank dumbass call in with that.

You know what i want to see?, some really nice football from chelsea now with this manager, young talent getting there games, and getting far in cup tournaments and win more trophies, i really hope Bas Boas can do this with Chelsea. I will just beg Roman to give him a chance even if one season doesn't work out, Bas Boas needs a chance and i'm willing to wait. I'm really excited to see some very good creative football, and hopefully this is what we get from this manager and the club.