Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its only different in a way like American English vs British English. Needless to say, they do understand each other perfectly.

Its more easy to a brazilian understand Villas than to an american understand Alex Fergunson.

I went to Brazil once and the Portuguese movies shown on TV had to be subtitled. :whistling:

Thats not true, maybe you can't notice the difference between portuguese and spanish.

Plus, I'm not sure in what TV here in Brazil you saw a portuguese movie. Its more easy to find a polar bear dancing in Copacabana Beach than a Portuguese movie on TV.

It was going well at Porto, what convinced you it is the right time to move to Chelsea?

I think it is a massive individual challenge which I felt I should take. I went to a magnificent year in Porto and the split from Porto is not something that is not easy for me because it is my club, the club I have defended a lot. Porto is my city and there is no running away from it, Porto supporters will always feel like there is nothing I can say that will delete their sense of being betrayed.

But I felt it was a challenge I needed to make with the importance of Chelsea, the importance of the Premier League and happily I left Porto with good success. Now I face this new challenge and focus again on being successful at Chelsea.

You are starting work today. What can you achieve before the players return?

There are a lot of dossiers to focus on and I will be sitting down with people. There are lot of things that I would like to do and a lot of people who I would like to speak to, people who have a big impact on the running of this club and step by step we want to make sure everything is right to start in July.

Thats not true, maybe you can't notice the difference between portuguese and spanish.

Plus, I'm not sure in what TV here in Brazil you saw a portuguese movie. Its more easy to find a polar bear dancing in Copacabana Beach than a Portuguese movie on TV.

You may not find any polar bears on Copacabana Beach but you should see lots of beavers :eyebrows: