Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think Villas B would start Josh McEchran? Maybe not everygame but more than usual?

Too early to say , we'll get a better idea after the transfer window closes . More midfield signings without anyone going out will only prove to be deterrent for Josh's chances . He did say at the end of season interviews that if he wasn't getting enough playing time this season, might think of heading out on loan come January , much as he would like to stay and play in his preferred position further up the midfield .

Souness has got to be the most NEGATIVE MO FUCKER on the planet. What I think is City,United,Arsenal and spurs are all shacking in their boots with this appointment.

http://www.skysports...6999893,00.html

Think thats bad, did anyone have the misfortune of listening to that CUNT adrian durham on talkshite? An absolute negative, chelsea hating tool of the highest order, made my physically angry listening to him today about how all we wanted was another Jose and had paid too much for someone with no CL experience blah blah. Complete wanker

They've shown another snippet of the interview, a question about handling the elder players ect.

He was saying the one thing he and his backroom staff pride themselves on is being very approachable, so if players have concerns or problems they can discuss them and solve it using that method.

Think thats bad, did anyone have the misfortune of listening to that CUNT adrian durham on talkshite? An absolute negative, chelsea hating tool of the highest order, made my physically angry listening to him today about how all we wanted was another Jose and had paid too much for someone with no CL experience blah blah. Complete wanker

Lmao , I was listening to it , at one point they said AVB is no better than Steve Mclaren . They're paid to be controversial , so more people will listen in . They're opinions actually mattering though - futile .

Guest justin_3d

I made it yesterday, but someone has deleted it..

lol i wonder who was that. ;)

I love how Souness criticised him for never being a player (*Cough* Mourinho) :rolleyes:

Irony is that Sounesa picked on him for not being a player while he himself was shit for Liverpool and Benefica As a manager inspite of being a player.

Souness then picks on him by saying Portuguese league is very easy and winning league is no big achievement forgetting the fact that he won Fuck all at Benefica and was fired in two seasons.