Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has informed Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich that he will make decisions that are likely to upset some of the established stars.

Thats what near enough every Chelsea fan has been crying out for ever since middle of last season, i don't think he will go as far as chucking DD, JT and FL and one go tho.

I'm loving this crazy Boas stuff I just hope some of it is true. He is exactly what this clubs needs, we've become so stale and so many people, not just players, have become far too comfortable with their positions.

Crazy Andre :champions:

I will support every decision AVB makes, even if he decides to let go of Terry and Lampard, He is the best young manager in the world at the moment and he didn't get that title from being stupid. He reminds me of Brian Clough.

I will support every decision AVB makes, even if he decides to let go of Terry and Lampard, He is the best young manager in the world at the moment and he didn't get that title from being stupid. He reminds me of Brian Clough.

Exactly this for me too. I'll be blindly and hopefully looking forward for a bright beginning going forward from this season . Every thing he'll do has the credibility of years of meticulous planning from doing a job behind the scenes without any compromise with detailed due diligence . As a young manager in the best league in the world at a club with the demand for silverware , he'll be doing everything he can to get things right to put his name down in the record books . I've got complete confidence in Villas-Boas , naive as that sounds .

I think were get a "feeling" so to speak about our season come September time.

Last season despite our flying start i could feel something was not quite, right the double season i had a great feeling at that time and in the first 2 Jose years at September i felt we were seriously going places.

Im glad AVB is having a complete overhaul as much as i loved Carlo my one worry about him staying (and i wanted him too) is that he would have kept the same squad and "added to experience" with AVB we won't have that worry as he plans a complete overhaul which in all honesty has been long overdue.

blue%20scalf.gif

If he does give the squad a overhaul, we must give him time, We can't expect for players to leave that were in the first team, young replacements bought and for them to do a better job right away, If he does conduct it, Judge him on his first season ok, But the jury musn't come out until he's finished the second, which I'd be willing to back we'll have the European Cup and the Premiership in the trophey cabinet.

Its really stupid. Some people always acted like little freaking girls when anyone says that Terry or Lampard could leave. Now those people are saying that if VB ask both to leave, then its ok.

Weeks ago people were moaning about the board who sacked Ancelotti, regarded as The King, as one of the greatest manager eve, now Villas-Boas, before one single game in PL is the new King, the new living god.

For me Mikel and Kalou are awful players, and if Villas-Boas say in his interviews that both are good players I will keep thinking they are awful and that he is wrong.

Sacking Carlo was a mistake, according to most part of forum members, and now the same people are saying that hiring Villas-Boas was the best thing that happen with Chelsea since Mourinho arrived.

Not saying Villas-Boas was not a good choice, but its pathetic how easily some people change their minds.

Its really stupid. Some people always acted like little freaking girls when anyone says that Terry or Lampard could leave. Now those people are saying that if VB ask both to leave, then its ok.

Weeks ago people were moaning about the board who sacked Ancelotti, regarded as The King, as one of the greatest manager eve, now Villas-Boas, before one single game in PL is the new King, the new living god.

For me Mikel and Kalou are awful players, and if Villas-Boas say in his interviews that both are good players I will keep thinking they are awful and that he is wrong.

Sacking Carlo was a mistake, according to most part of forum members, and now the same people are saying that hiring Villas-Boas was the best thing that happen with Chelsea since Mourinho arrived.

Not saying Villas-Boas was not a good choice, but its pathetic how easily some people change their minds.

You post makes absouletly no sense, Just because we think its a mistake sacking Ancelloti means that were not allowed to applaud the appointment of AVB?

As for Mikel and Kalou, If AVB says there good players, I'll trust his judgement more than anyone elses, He's getting a 5 figure sum a week, aswell as the 13m to buy out his contract, so I think he's a little more qualified to judge football players than me and you.

No one said Ancelloti was one of the best managers ever and no one changed there minds. I believe sacking Carlo was a mistake, But I think that AVB is the better long term option.

Why are you so bitter? See some positives in life, in other people and their opinions. We don't have to agree with you in order to be right. Be positive, save a few brain cells, live longer mate.

I still think sacking Ancelotti was a mistake but what's done is done. None of us has the authority to do anything about it. Appointing Villas-Boas was a very correct decision on paper but we don't know how it ends up and we need to give him time and support.

You post makes absouletly no sense, Just because we think its a mistake sacking Ancelloti means that were not allowed to applaud the appointment of AVB?

As for Mikel and Kalou, If AVB says there good players, I'll trust his judgement more than anyone elses, He's getting a 5 figure sum a week, aswell as the 13m to buy out his contract, so I think he's a little more qualified to judge football players than me and you.

No one said Ancelloti was one of the best managers ever and no one changed there minds. I believe sacking Carlo was a mistake, But I think that AVB is the better long term option.

Its not what is happening. You are not applauding him, you are saying that he is so good that he can do whatever he wants, including getting rid of Terry.

And you are saying that you will trust in whatever he says ( thats include he saying that Kalou is a good player ), because of the money he gets.

And you dare saying my post makes "absouletly" no sense.

Its not what is happening. You are not applauding him, you are saying that he is so good that he can do whatever he wants, including getting rid of Terry.

And you are saying that you will trust in whatever he says ( thats include he saying that Kalou is a good player ), because of the money he gets.

And you dare saying my post makes "absouletly" no sense.

If he feels thats whats best for the team I'll trust his judgement.

Oh sweet jesus :doh: Clearly its not because of the money he gets, Its because its his job, He has to make these calls in order to suceed, and whatever decisions he makes are clearly according to him beneficial to the team.

Build a bridge and fucking get on with it will you, your always trying to drag up Carlo to start arguments.

If he feels thats whats best for the team I'll trust his judgement.

Oh sweet jesus :doh: Clearly its not because of the money he gets, Its because its his job, He has to make these calls in order to suceed, and whatever decisions he makes are clearly according to him beneficial to the team.

Build a bridge and fucking get on with it will you, your always trying to drag up Carlo to start arguments.

wave.gif

Next.

chai.gif

Andre Villas-Boas sacks #CFC doctor Bryan English 3 days after arriving at Stamford Bridge. English involved in Mourinho's sacking in 07. - via DuncanCastles Duncan Castles

He is doing a overhaul. I think he would do the same with the squad.