Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

To be fair most people wanted to keep him, including me, i only wanted him to leave after we lost matches near the end of the season, but that's because i was angry, overall i wanted him to stay because i think he would of sorted it out, but when we got the choice of AVB coming in, i must admit i think i wanted AVB, because Carlo proved he couldn't motivate the team when Wilkins left, it all went wrong for him there, i still think we would of won the league if Wilkins stayed, not because Wilkins in general, but because all the stuff what it caused to happen when he left.

Not just wilking but also Steve Clarke.

Again showing we had great men, but we do dumb shit.

And I am sounding like a broken record so i will say this for the last time.

First fix the root before fixing anything else.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to please Henrique we should try a Brazillian as coach , THEN we would be certain to win EVERYTHING ...............

Henri and Henrique are very alike posters also, Henri is short for Henrique, could be the same person.

BTW not that it matters any more, but my choice to take over Chelsea would have been Moyes (if that was possible) over Mourinho and Hiddink.

He is not a big time coach like Hiddink, or Mourinho, but he has shown to work great with little budget time after time.

Imagine that coach at Chelsea with just 50 mill to spend?

Surely does something more amazing then what Mourinho, AVB or any other manager can do with that amount of money!

• 1 year later...

BTW not that it matters any more, but my choice to take over Chelsea would have been Moyes (if that was possible) over Mourinho and Hiddink.

He is not a big time coach like Hiddink, or Mourinho, but he has shown to work great with little budget time after time.

Imagine that coach at Chelsea with just 50 mill to spend?

Surely does something more amazing then what Mourinho, AVB or any other manager can do with that amount of money!

Well looks weird in hindsight.......