Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://magictv.co/ - Scroll up above to the top and hit Stream 5 .

Can you give us a recap of what important things were said???

Nothing too significant yet , supporter opinions around the Bridge and a quick chat with Ray Wilkins who said his only concern was how the senior player would take to him . Its the typical coverage of a news story , likely to go all day long with updates as they come.

I rather see Ana Ivanovic, Sharapova, Wozniack and Kirilenko than a bearded man.

There's Venus Williams and a 40 year old asian woman playing under the roof with rain everywhere else . I'd rather take our ginger bearded manager .

http://magictv.co/ - Scroll up above to the top and hit Stream 5 .

Nothing too significant yet , supporter opinions around the Bridge and a quick chat with Ray Wilkins who said his only concern was how the senior player would take to him . Its the typical coverage of a news story , likely to go all day long with updates as they come.

There's Venus Williams and a 40 year old asian woman . I'd rather take our ginger bearded manager .

I love MILFs and japanese girls.

I always thought Brazilian Portuguese was way different than European Portuguese...I could be wrong.

Its only different in a way like American English vs British English. Needless to say, they do understand each other perfectly.

Its only different in a way like American English vs British English. Needless to say, they do understand each other perfectly.

I don't think that's true. Brazillian Portuguese is influenced with a lot of different languages...African, indigenous, European...