Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Aslong as we get rid of Emenalo, got no problem with the guy personally but he clearly does not have a clue in footballing matters, Paul Clement i dont mind either way leave that decision to AVB.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose Rocha and Daniel Silva join Villas Boas

José Mário Silva and Daniel Rocha withdraw from FC Porto and already had Andre Villas Boas, in London.

The assistant coach and trainer, who made up the technical team of blue-and-white, were this afternoon at Stamford Bridge, to link up with Chelsea.

Source: A Bola

Great thing to hear.

Aslong as we get rid of Emenalo, got no problem with the guy personally but he clearly does not have a clue in footballing matters, Paul Clement i dont mind either way leave that decision to AVB.

How would you know that?

No Emenalo????blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

What do you mean No Emenalo? He'll probably stay at the club.

Why do you all hate that much on him, it's not like you work every day with him so you can really give your judgement. And another thing...I think he was brought as an temp assistant for Carlo after Ray got axed, not a permanent one.

Why do you all hate that much on him, it's not like you work every day with him so you can really give your judgement. And another thing...I think he was brought as an temp assistant for Carlo after Ray got axed, not a permanent one.

Is he even qualified coach? i don't hate him got nothing against him personally but if he aint qualified then why is he in the dugout? my best mate's the nicest person your meet don't mean id have him anywhere near the Stamford Bridge coaching setup tho.

Emenalo will stay at the club, i read an article about how Roman wants him at the club - not necessarily as assistant manager.

And i think the main reason people hate Emenalo is because we fired Wilkins for him, just my opinion. (i don't hate or give a shit about him)

Emenalo will stay at the club, i read an article about how Roman wants him at the club - not necessarily as assistant manager.

And i think the main reason people hate Emenalo is because we fired Wilkins for him, just my opinion. (i don't hate or give a shit about him)

That has hardly happened. He was probably moved to an assisting coach role to fill the hole that Ray left with his departure.

People knows nothing about Emelanos job, and are asking him to leave. Thats stupid.

Some of Carlos lovers even said the real problem wasnt Carlo, but the assistant manager, and all he needed to do a decent job next season was a good assistant manager. Laughable.

That has hardly happened. He was probably moved to an assisting coach role to fill the hole that Ray left with his departure.

Exactly, he was the opposition scout, he doesn't need coaching badges for that. He was rushed into the job as assistant coach. Saying he ''does not have a clue in footballing matters'' is frankly ridiculous.

People knows nothing about Emelanos job, and are asking him to leave. Thats stupid.

Some of Carlos lovers even said the real problem wasnt Carlo, but the assistant manager, and all he needed to do a decent job next season was a good assistant manager. Laughable.

It doesn't take a genius to see he isn't needed in the dugout, he can do his job from an office.

It doesn't take a genius to see he isn't needed in the dugout, he can do his job from an office.

whats your point ?

If Villas-Boas become a flop it wont be Emelano's fault, in same way Carlos pathetic season was not cause by Wilkins sack.

whats your point ?

If Villas-Boas become a flop it wont be Emelano's fault, in same way Carlos pathetic season was not cause by Wilkins sack.

Your right, it was caused by half the team in cruise mode like they were up a play park playing headers and volleys.