Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

whats your point ?

If Villas-Boas become a flop it wont be Emelano's fault, in same way Carlos pathetic season was not cause by Wilkins sack.

Villas-Boas said himself it's not about one man. Thus.. AVB understands the importance of staff.

I just hope 'Roman's insider' Emelano isn't forced on him. For instance.. If AVB thinks Emelano is a pointless element in the dugout, then he should be gone.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny to read some comments from Portos supporters:

"Nothing but a mercenary".

"I hope he gets fired before december".

"Betrayed the club and everyone who believed him".

I'm sure that one year from now lot of people here will claim he loves more Chelsea than himself...whistling.gif

As I read some assertions saying Ancelotti cared more about Chelsea than about his job.

Glad people are finally understand Elemano's true role at the club after the absurd claims of "sack him"..

Ditto. Page 154 must have the most reasonable posts about Emelano in the forum, it's a shame they were 7 months late.

Not sure what are people banging on about emanelo. He is an opposition scout and was temporarily assigned as asst. Manager for namesake. With AVB he has his own staff. Will be interesting to see if we bring in a genuine asst manager.

Saw more of the interview with him yesterday and the more you hear from him the more exciting a prospect it is to have him here. I think it was clear from his interview that he intended to bring some of his own staff with him and that is a good sign, the manager needs to be able to create the right environment around him to do the job to the best of his ability. It is going to interesting watching things evolve from now until the close of the transfer window.

Saw more of the interview with him yesterday and the more you hear from him the more exciting a prospect it is to have him here. I think it was clear from his interview that he intended to bring some of his own staff with him and that is a good sign, the manager needs to be able to create the right environment around him to do the job to the best of his ability. It is going to interesting watching things evolve from now until the close of the transfer window.

He brought in his Assistant Coach and the trainer (physical)

He brought in his Assistant Coach and the trainer (physical)

Well it hasn't been officially confirmed yet but it is his assistant coach and chief scout he is bringing over apararently, would not suprise me wanting his number 2 and someone to do the job he used to do for us, he would want someone he feels could do the job to a similar degree he did.

Reading just the translation makes it look bad , in a way that the report has an agenda to belittle AVB . Watching the interview - even those who don't speak English would think the guys are goofing on him . Silly article .