• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Enough with the ego/seniority talk. Already met a member who laughably labeled himself as 'one of the most grounded CFC fans around' while at the same time posting nonsense that literally spat out plastic mentality. All in the while he was supported by a member named 'Bushman' or AKA Swifty, (known on Totalfootballforums) who actually won the Wooden Spoon award on that neutral footballing site, and was honored it for sheer stupidity. I shit you not.

There is being rational when stating certain aspects of how the game is played, then there is jumping on the laughable conspiracy bandwagon or fans who desperately try to find any means necessary in regards to degrading United in their recent accomplishments in absolute pathetic fashion.

Oh, and by your hypothetical, if we are awarded a penalty that wasn't, (something that happens to every fucking club not just United mind you) I'd be most grateful for it but by no means would I label it as something deserved, more by luck. As that is something a rational person would state, or is thinking rationality missing in some of you lot?

You're the one labeling around here, saying other peoples posts are garbage from the poster who joined 6 days ago. I stated why I don't think United will succeed, but because I'm labeled as the typical cocky and bitchy Chelsea fan, my opinion isn't valid. You're trying to point out that I'm the stupid one and the one who can't think rationally when really you're the one who is not accepting any side of the story.

The United fan got angry over nothing so I left him a stupid post afterwards, It's only fair. I think now that Ferguson is gone the United era will end, there club is in one of the worlds biggest debts, they have small transfer funds for title challengers, they have an average side in many places, and a new manager who is way behind Ferguson. But no my opinion is just stupid and I'm not thinking rationally or fair, I guess that's what all us down to earth and good footballing fans should do, giving the Chelsea flag the middle finger.

You're the one labeling around here, saying other peoples posts are garbage from the poster who joined 6 days ago. I stated why I don't think United will succeed, but because I'm labeled as the typical cocky and bitchy Chelsea fan, my opinion isn't valid. You're trying to point out that I'm the stupid one and the one who can't think rationally when really you're the one who is not accepting any side of the story.

The United fan got angry over nothing so I left him a stupid post afterwards, It's only fair. I think now that Ferguson is gone the United era will end, there club is in one of the worlds biggest debts, they have small transfer funds for title challengers, they have an average side in many places, and a new manager who is way behind Ferguson. But no my opinion is just stupid and I'm not thinking rationally or fair, I guess that's what all us down to earth and good footballing fans should do, giving the Chelsea flag the middle finger.

I assure you, you will find it difficult to find anywhere I posted using the terms 'cocky' and 'bitchy', so there is no need to conjure up anything not factual. And what side am i not accepting? The hilarious fact that the FA are favoring United or that Michael Carrick is an average player and United won the title on luck?

Instead of basing on assumptions, take a good look at what i'm actually showing concern of in regards to members on here stating absolute nonsense in how the FA apparently favor United, the officiating is more lenient towards United as if there is some kind of laughable conspiracy, the fact that now SAF is gone apparently all of their current players just lost their championship and champions league honors from their households and carry no experience or winning mentality, and are labeled average, while at the same time many are degrading Michael Carrick who has been bar non one of of the best and most consistent performers last season and was more vital to United's success while RVP went missing Feb-May.

United did what they needed to do to edge to goals, regardless of how they performed in that specific match. They did just enough to win the matches, something City and us weren't capable of. Consistency won them the title and group chemistry, not fucking officiating conspiracies which every club could be guilty for. (Torres foul on Cleverly last season or Fletcher's non foul which led to the Terry goal back in 09)

I assure you, you will find it difficult to find anywhere I posted using the terms 'cocky' and 'bitchy', so there is no need to conjure up anything not factual. And what side am i not accepting? The hilarious fact that the FA are favoring United or that Michael Carrick is an average player and United won the title on luck?

Instead of basing on assumptions, take a good look at what i'm actually showing concern of in regards to members on here stating absolute nonsense in how the FA apparently favor United, the officiating is more lenient towards United as if there is some kind of laughable conspiracy, the fact that now SAF is gone apparently all of their current players just lost their championship and champions league honors from their households and carry no experience or winning mentality, and are labeled average, while at the same time many are degrading Michael Carrick who has been bar non one of of the best and most consistent performers last season and was more vital to United's success while RVP went missing Feb-May.

United did what they needed to do to edge to goals, regardless of how they performed in that specific match. They did just enough to win the matches, something City and us weren't capable of. Consistency won them the title and group chemistry, not fucking officiating conspiracies which every club could be guilty for. (Torres foul on Cleverly last season or Fletcher's non foul which led to the Terry goal back in 09)

And now you just conjured something up against me what I didn't say.

I did not say United get all the F.A decisions, and I said Michael Carrick is not world class. But I do think he's overrated to fuck, and I do think he's a passenger in the team, therefor he's incredibly average. A few good passes isn't going to change my opinion of him.

Don't even bring up 09, because that season United where incredibly lucky to be a point off us, they got the most decisions there way that season.

I was the one to have an opinion, you where the one who came in and bashed everyones opinions, so sit the fuck down and get off your high horse, because you're not the good person here. You're the one who started this whole fucking argument in the first place, get used to these forums kiddo, or you wont last here very long.

I did not say United get all the F.A decisions, and I said Michael Carrick is not world class. But I do think he's overrated to fuck, and I do think he's a passenger in the team, therefor he's incredibly average. A few good passes isn't going to change my opinion of him.

Don't even bring up 09, because that season United where incredibly lucky to be a point off us, they got the most decisions there way that season.

I was the one to have an opinion, you where the one who came in and bashed everyones opinions, so sit the fuck down and get off your high horse, because you're not the good person here. You're the one who started this whole fucking argument in the first place, get used to these forums kiddo, or you wont last here very long.

This kid has no business here. As you said, he twists, conjures up things, & most of all trolls here.

What could I have possibly conjure up when I have been showing my concern in regards to members posting laughable irrational stuff about the FA favoring United? Your the one that replied to me! :lol:

Michael Carrick overrated as fuck and is a passenger,,,

I'm honestly just going to just leave that there and let it dissolve for itself because there really is no need to carry on a discussion explaining the sheer importance of a holding midfielder's role and the ability one has to obtain and perform consistently in that role an entire season. Your opinion, I respect it.

Get off your high horse, Honestly mate, consider another attempt at a jibe than constantly this one, it's a repetitive bore. Kiddo isn't a decent alternative neither so continue searching please.

And in regards to your pal 'Bushman', aka Swifty. He claims that everyone, on the biggest neutral fan base football site on the net, is apparently a "Manure Cunt" and he is the minority and everyone is out to get him, indicating that apparently everyone else is the problem and it surely isn't him, :rolleyes: He was awarded the Wooden Spoon award 2012 for displaying sheer stupidity, while at the same time I was nominated for New comer of the year. Yup, everyone is out to get Bushman. :wank2:

Basically, the comments made by some in which they claim the FA are favoring United I find quite absurd. In 2010, we got 3 points off of them the first match due to a foul from Fletcher, in which it never was, that led to the Terry goal. And at old Trafford, both us and United got calls that were by no means correct. Or do those who claim the FA favor United just don't bother bringing it up? What about Luiz's consistent fouls on Rooney in which he should of been sent off back in 2011? What about the handball that wasn't given in the 3-3 draw in 2012? Carragher's challenge on Nani back in 2011? What about Atkinson? He has on more than one occasion given us the benefit of the doubt in a handful of matches to a point it looks blatant? Nobody bothered bringing that up?

Perhaps, you like to cradle nuts. I just feel, he has some valid points. Can you comprehend that ?

i automatically assume whenever someone likes a post, they just cradled nuts, i do it often, i love cradling chelsea and anything chelsea related nuts

lol nothing against you, i just found the argument entirely useless, it started out fine then just turned pathetic and i just assumed you sided with kojo cause you hate cicero and vice versa lol

cradle dem nuts, eh!

i automatically assume whenever someone likes a post, they just cradled nuts, i do it often, i love cradling chelsea and anything chelsea related nuts

lol nothing against you, i just found the argument entirely useless, it started out fine then just turned pathetic and i just assumed you sided with kojo cause you hate cicero and vice versa lol

cradle dem nuts, eh!

Perhaps, that´s one way of putting it. As for cicerko, I do not hate him, rather pity him.

Yes, I agree. The argument is useless. However, when cicerko is around you will get plenty of those.

Trying to be "unbiased" there but u forgot the Evans did this in that match!

Yes the fact that:

The new FA Chairman, Greg Dyke, is an ex Man United director.

The FA Vice chairman is David Gill, current United CEO and future Board member (like a certain Mr. Ferguson).

And the new Premier League chairman, Anthony Fry, is a self confessed United fan.

Not to mention Mike Riley is head of PGMOB

Jeff Winter gave Man United a red card and never refereeing another United match for 2 years.

Peter Walton got sent to North America

(and many more, I can give u a long long list)

but no ofc not. We are 'fair' people so all these facts are unimportant. United is gr8. We should all kiss their ass and sing "Glory Glory Man United"

jk bro. Not trying to offend u. :D

5434_LpkPebA1Evtc9fP.jpg

Credits: @NishC300

oh and

@JayC,

u were saying Man United play good attacking football and were comparing it to our far superior attacking:

Here is our Season Review (with our goals) and your season review (with your goals)

Watch how most of your team's goals are useless deflections, offside goals, penalties.

http://www.footballorgin.com/2013/07/premier-league-manchester-united-season.html

http://www.footballorgin.com/2013/07/premier-league-chelsea-fc-season-review.html

Well what can you say about a team whose most famous moment is a deflected goal. :halo:

The new FA Chairman, Greg Dyke, is an ex Man United director. The FA Vice chairman is David Gill, current United CEO and future Board member (like a certain Mr. Ferguson). And the new Premier League chairman, Anthony Fry, is a self confessed United fan.

Respect each other's opinions. Think that the other person is stupid to not agree with you but keep it in your mind. agree to disagree lads. get on with it.

I agree. Let's not insult each other.

You have to realise everyone has a different point of view.

We must listen to others see their reasons for believing so.

but we shouldn't be rude.

What could I have possibly conjure up when I have been showing my concern in regards to members posting laughable irrational stuff about the FA favoring United? Your the one that replied to me! :lol:

Michael Carrick overrated as fuck and is a passenger,,,

I'm honestly just going to just leave that there and let it dissolve for itself because there really is no need to carry on a discussion explaining the sheer importance of a holding midfielder's role and the ability one has to obtain and perform consistently in that role an entire season. Your opinion, I respect it.

Get off your high horse, Honestly mate, consider another attempt at a jibe than constantly this one, it's a repetitive bore. Kiddo isn't a decent alternative neither so continue searching please.

And in regards to your pal 'Bushman', aka Swifty. He claims that everyone, on the biggest neutral fan base football site on the net, is apparently a "Manure Cunt" and he is the minority and everyone is out to get him, indicating that apparently everyone else is the problem and it surely isn't him, :rolleyes: He was awarded the Wooden Spoon award 2012 for displaying sheer stupidity, while at the same time I was nominated for New comer of the year. Yup, everyone is out to get Bushman. :wank2:

Basically, the comments made by some in which they claim the FA are favoring United I find quite absurd. In 2010, we got 3 points off of them the first match due to a foul from Fletcher, in which it never was, that led to the Terry goal. And at old Trafford, both us and United got calls that were by no means correct. Or do those who claim the FA favor United just don't bother bringing it up? What about Luiz's consistent fouls on Rooney in which he should of been sent off back in 2011? What about the handball that wasn't given in the 3-3 draw in 2012? Carragher's challenge on Nani back in 2011? What about Atkinson? He has on more than one occasion given us the benefit of the doubt in a handful of matches to a point it looks blatant? Nobody bothered bringing that up?

U never bothered bringing up Webb's two penalties?

Nor did u bother bringing up that refs brought United out of jail on several occasions last season:

• Against us at the Bridge. Clattenburg the cunt.
  • Against Liverpool. Home and away.
  • Arsenal at OT.
  • Newcastle at St. James' Park (Just noticed that video got deleted, wonder why..................)
  • Reading at OT.
  • West Ham at OT (Cup)
  • West Ham at Upton Park (Roffside Van Penalty)

and many many more (can't remember all of them) oh and the offside goals vs Aston Villa at OT

My fav Gif of the world class Roffside Van Penalty:

iB2T3TNxXkY0V.gif

U never bothered bringing up Webb's two penalties?

Nor did u bother bringing up that refs brought United out of jail on several occasions last season:

• Against us at the Bridge. Clattenburg the cunt.
  • Against Liverpool. Home and away.
  • Arsenal at OT.
  • Newcastle at St. James' Park (Just noticed that video got deleted, wonder why..................)
  • Reading at OT.
  • West Ham at OT (Cup)
  • West Ham at Upton Park (Roffside Van Penalty)

and many many more (can't remember all of them) oh and the offside goals vs Aston Villa at OT

My fav Gif of the world class Roffside Van Penalty:

iB2T3TNxXkY0V.gif

Then you wonder why I have no interest to deal with manure fans. Every picture tells a story, see above.