• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Well you do have some valid points above. Just one little question here. We both know Manures have been receiving preferential treatments, decisions for years.

Just a few examples. The game is tied at 80th minute. Suddenly, a questionable call, a free kick.., is awarded & Manures scored.

The result: the three points are added to the stats. These occurrences happened 3-4 times a year & there is your advantage for Manures.

I made a post about it the other day.

SAF put a lot of pressure on officiating. He was going his job... it was up to the referees not to let it happen. I have no doubts Mourinho is going to do the same if he feels like he can have the upper hand. It's not illicit to do that. And again, for that advantage to happen the others have to lose points. I remember laughing on opposition scoring during Fergie time last season. I don't remember the matches, but I guess it happened two times... Jay may help me there :P

As I said it look suspicious, but I believe that's only that. Referees being intimidated by SAF. It's part of his aggregate value ;)

Thank God he's gone now, let's hope he won't continue to do it in the sidelines. Let him enjoy his grandkids

and I'm off lads. Now I'm actually on vacation, I was just spending time at my mom's.

But I might check the news once/twice a day.

:wave:

Bloody hell. Literally cringed reading this entire page.

I tip my hat to Barbra and Hjperdeath for actually thinking rationally and keeping an open mind.

Yeah i forgot being honest and down to earth is siding against Chelsea.

That high horse, get off it.

Most likely, half the FA board are ex-manures too.

Every forum I went to, manure fans were the biggest cunts there.

I can tolerate Liverpool, Spurs, even half the Arsenal fans are readable, but manures are just arrogant dimwits.

There are some idiot's that support United (like every team) but from my experience those fans are the one's that support Man.Utd because their called Man.Utd and don't actually know anything about football, the United fans that do know football in my experience are a lot better to talk football with than the other 3, especially a fair chunk of the Spurs lot who are hypocritical and borderline moronic.

Strong feeling that Mourinho is going to do a Fergie. Stand on the side-lines, point at his watch, blast referee's in press conferences. just wait and watch, hopefully he hasn't matured !

Are you saying fergie doing this all along is immature because he is use to it, so if jose do it fine with me fuck mature and manure

Are you saying fergie doing this all along is immature because he is use to it, so if jose do it fine with me fuck mature and manure

It clearly is immature but it brought home crucial points. he couldn't care less. at the end of the day his team ended up on the stage to collect the trophies and thats what matters. it was a level playing field, no one was willing enough to step up. after Mourinho's departure perhaps only Mancini had the balls to challenge him on his mind-games, and it did pay off for a season. It'll be completely fine if Jose chose to do the same.

It clearly is immature but it brought home crucial points. he couldn't care less. at the end of the day his team ended up on the stage to collect the trophies and thats what matters. it was a level playing field, no one was willing enough to step up. after Mourinho's departure perhaps only Mancini had the balls to challenge him on his mind-games, and it did pay off for a season. It'll be completely fine if Jose chose to do the same.

Then we all agree on one ground to back Jose to do what necessary to win game clean or not

I made a post about it the other day.

SAF put a lot of pressure on officiating. He was going his job... it was up to the referees not to let it happen. I have no doubts Mourinho is going to do the same if he feels like he can have the upper hand. It's not illicit to do that. And again, for that advantage to happen the others have to lose points. I remember laughing on opposition scoring during Fergie time last season. I don't remember the matches, but I guess it happened two times... Jay may help me there :P

As I said it look suspicious, but I believe that's only that. Referees being intimidated by SAF. It's part of his aggregate value ;)

Thank God he's gone now, let's hope he won't continue to do it in the sidelines. Let him enjoy his grandkids

and I'm off lads. Now I'm actually on vacation, I was just spending time at my mom's.

But I might check the news once/twice a day.

:wave:

Yes, it was suspicious on many occasions. Just like JT´s case. Found not guilty in the court, but FA slapped him with 4 games.

Well, everybody knows how much I hate ManUtd and how I think they had more than suspicious calls by officiating... just like everyone else does.

But one doesn't win so many times, becomes the club with the most national leagues out of luck... Those suspicious calls were just poor calls

I want ManUtd to never win even Charity Shield again, but to credit all their honors and glories to luck and corruption? It sounds bitter, childish and it makes us look worse.

If they're so average, then why haven't we won the title in the last few years? Yeah, the officiating in the first EPL match against them was ridiculous, but those 3 points weren't the difference between them and us at the end of the season. So if they're so average, shame on us, because regardless of how much they were "helped", as a team that is more than average we should have won our matches. At the end of the day it doesn't matter if they win their matches or not, if we keep drawing and losing ours... Or if ManC draws and loses theirs. Or the conspiracy theory goes as further as having referees to lead Chelsea, ManC, Arsenal, and Liverpool to lose their matches for 20 years? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I really feel sort of embarrassed when our fans resort to that kind of argument. It makes all of us look like sore losers.

And then I have to hear one of my friends who is a ManU fan telling me every single time we have referees making mistakes that favor us if Roman is now signing referees as well. She's very vocal about it because people are very vocal about bad calls favoring ManU... She knows I don't credit ManU titles to that, but I of course bitch about mistakes while watching the match. What some call lucky, I call being obstinate and just forcing the result. That's determination, hard work and of course, luck is an aspect. A minor one. One simply doesn't get lucky for so long.

Corruption is everywhere, I'm not naive to believe otherwise, but not to that extent and not to make a team like ManU reaching UCL finals - where I suppose SAF isn't as influential... for as long as human beings are the ones officiating there will be mistakes...

The difference between ManU squad and some others is that they were a team in the truest meaning of the word and that passes through SAF - who made so many mistakes in the last few years in many matches, but as they work as a team, and team that has a winning vocation and thirsty they just win.

I hope they don't win a title for the next 20 years though :P

So the fact that Jeff Winter and Peter Walton just disappear after not impressing Fergie is normal?

Yeah i forgot being honest and down to earth is siding against Chelsea.

That high horse, get off it.

There is being honest and then there is complete and utter garbage that can only be supported by irrational facts and laughable conspiracies.

"Honest and down to earth' My word :rolleyes:

There is being honest and then there is complete and utter garbage that can only be supported by irrational facts and laughable conspiracies.

"Honest and down to earth' My word :rolleyes:

Behave yourself, there's a few like you on the forum who think that Chelsea will do well is being unfair and delusional.

I bet you're the type of person when Chelsea wins a penalty you want to try and be incredibly fair about it and be 'oh well I don't think it was a penalty, it's not like he doesn't have a skull to protect his brain'

You joined less than a week ago and have over 100 posts, don't be calling my posts garbage when you've only just joined up on this forum.

Behave yourself, there's a few like you on the forum who think that Chelsea will do well is being unfair and delusional.

I bet you're the type of person when Chelsea wins a penalty you want to try and be incredibly fair about it and be 'oh well I don't think it was a penalty, it's not like he doesn't have a skull to protect his brain'

You joined less than a week ago and have over 100 posts, don't be calling my posts garbage when you've only just joined up on this forum.

Enough with the ego/seniority talk. Already met a member who laughably labeled himself as 'one of the most grounded CFC fans around' while at the same time posting nonsense that literally spat out plastic mentality. All in the while he was supported by a member named 'Bushman' or AKA Swifty, (known on Totalfootballforums) who actually won the Wooden Spoon award on that neutral footballing site, and was honored it for sheer stupidity. I shit you not.

There is being rational when stating certain aspects of how the game is played, then there is jumping on the laughable conspiracy bandwagon or fans who desperately try to find any means necessary in regards to degrading United in their recent accomplishments in absolute pathetic fashion.

Oh, and by your hypothetical, if we are awarded a penalty that wasn't, (something that happens to every fucking club not just United mind you) I'd be most grateful for it but by no means would I label it as something deserved, more by luck. As that is something a rational person would state, or is thinking rationality missing in some of you lot?