• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

5-1 now :lol: And the only Spurs goal was an absolute gift by the defense.

Dembele Chadli in midfield :lol:

I hate our midfield in our national team.

So slow, no creativeness. no incisive passes between the lines. Against Croatia, only when De Bruyne and Hazard were more central we created chances.

Our offense only consist of De Bruyne crosses to the big guys in the box, Benteke quite good back to goal play and Hazard burst of pace on some actions.

Went to Boro v Leicester yesterday....awful from Boro, Mowbray will be the first championship manager to be sacked this season without doubt.

Middlesbrough will never go up, they have lost so much money with stupid decisions.

Giving Gordon Strachan 12 million for transfers... look what happened there.

And now they've lost Scott Mcdonald and Nicky Baily on free transfers, they didn't even want to sign a new contract, they where vital players for Boro. Now Mowbray has no money to spend at all, bottom half of the table this season.

Just been informed that my amazing Premier League package consisting of 5 HD channels for only 50 annually has come to an end and from the upcoming season onwards the cunts are expecting me to pay 30 monthly for only two channels with shit coverage and probably only half of the Chelsea matches live due to the other clubs, namely Manchester United and Liverpool, being more popular in this country. Of course unlike the one I used to have this new package also includes some other football leagues which I don't watch regularly as well as other sports like ice hockey but I'm not interested in them and don't wish to pay for something I don't need.

Which brings me to my question: is there some provider that offers a paid online subscription with good Premier League coverage? Doesn't matter if they're geoblocked or anything because I have a global VPN service which can get me through such restrictions but needs to be online only because obviously I can't subscribe to something that needs an address at said country. Was looking at Al Jazeera the other day and their coverage is amazing and the price is only $50 for the whole season but I have my doubts regarding the quality of their services. They have a free-to-air channel available and the quality there was horrible. Having gotten used to proper HD quality I really wouldn't want to pay for something that irritates me everytime I watch a game. They have HD channels there at Al Jazeera too but I can't try any of them because they need the subscription and I wouldn't want to subscribe before knowing the quality of the services they're offering.

Is there anyone with experience of Al Jazeera Sport online or does anyone know some other service providers that I could look at?

Take a look at this.

http://www.premierleaguepass.com/

Sky here lost the premier league rights so a couple of guy bought them and made this site.

It's $150 NZD for all the game. On demand too. You can watch 4 at once. If you've got global VPN or should work.

Take a look at this.

http://www.premierleaguepass.com/

Sky here lost the premier league rights so a couple of guy bought them and made this site.

It's $150 NZD for all the game. On demand too. You can watch 4 at once. If you've got global VPN or should work.

Looks good and reasonably priced too but I decided to go with Al Jazeera after they announced they'll be updating most of their channels to HD quality (+4Mbs bitrate) before the new season starts. Four games simultaneously would be much better than Al Jazeera's one at a time but I guess having so many more competitions in addition to the Premier League such as the Champions League and the English cup competitions edges it for me.

But thanks for the advice anyway, will definitely try that one if Al Jazeera doesn't live up to expectations but so far it's been decent.

Looks good and reasonably priced too but I decided to go with Al Jazeera after they announced they'll be updating most of their channels to HD quality (+4Mbs bitrate) before the new season starts. Four games simultaneously would be much better than Al Jazeera's one at a time but I guess having so many more competitions in addition to the Premier League such as the Champions League and the English cup competitions edges it for me.

But thanks for the advice anyway, will definitely try that one if Al Jazeera doesn't live up to expectations but so far it's been decent.

Yeah that's the lame part about premier league pass, only has the one comp. How much is Al Jazeera?

Yeah that's the lame part about premier league pass, only has the one comp. How much is Al Jazeera?

135 USD for the season, 50 USD for three months or 19 USD per month. Here's what they're broadcasting across 10 channels:

American MLS

Argentinean Primera División

Brazilian Série A

Copa Sudamericana

Dutch Eredivisie

English Championship (inc 3pm Saturday)

English FA Cup

English League Cup

English Premier League (inc 3pm Saturday)

Euro's

French Ligue 1

German Cup

International Friendlies (inc England Games)

Italian Cup (Copa Italia)

Italian Serie A

Mexican Primera División

Russian Premier League

Scottish Premier League

Spanish Copa Del Rey

Spanish Primera División

Swiss Super League

UEFA Champion's League

UEFA Europa Cup

World Club Championships

World Cup Qualifiers

Not bad if everything works according to plans but so far I've only watched the Chelsea - Inter game and can't say much yet.