• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

With Hooper seemingly off to Norwich City I hope he doesn't think that being in the Premier League magically puts him in contention for getting a spot in the England squad. We all saw that's not the case when Holt was banging them in. Gotta be at a 'top club' to be in contention. Good move for him regardless.

Ronaldo's free kick ended breaking a kid's arm behind the goal ( :blink: ) in Madrid's friendly game against Bournemouth at the weekend. Madrid then gave the kid a shirt signed by their players as an apology.

Daily joke brought to you buy Arsene Wenger!

Arsene Wenger has revealed he is prepared to wait for his transfer targets as he claims Arsenal can win the Premier League title with or without new signings.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8842708/transfer-news-arsenal-boss-arsene-wenger-prepared-to-wait-for-luis-suarez

Dzeko and Negredo look so good at City. God, we really do need improve our striking department. Lukaku is the only guy that would fill me with any confidence and even he is still so young and inconsistent.

They did looked better against decent opposition, which is what I expected.

Let's see how we do in the us tour as there are more quality teams.

I'm looking at the City squad, and damn, they have some big strong boys on the team.

We struggled with their size and strength last season. I can't help but think we should add someone like Khedira to add some steel to the midfield.

am I really the only one to think that ManCity with half a new team and a new manager after having Mancini for a while, will lead them to struggle?

Football demands chemistry, getting used to teammates, getting used to the commander, etc...

I'm not questioning they may have one of the best squads, but normally football doesn't work like that all of sudden especially in a competitive league like EPL... so I really expect them to struggle.

Now it's time for Bayern x Borussia... I didn't watch UCL final, but I'm going to watch German Supercup :lol:

am I really the only one to think that ManCity with half a new team and a new manager after having Mancini for a while, will lead them to struggle?

Football demands chemistry, getting used to teammates, getting used to the commander, etc...

I'm not questioning they may have one of the best squads, but normally football doesn't work like that all of sudden especially in a competitive league like EPL... so I really expect them to struggle.

Now it's time for Bayern x Borussia... I didn't watch UCL final, but I'm going to watch German Supercup :lol:

You are making it sound like it's a whole new team.

It's still the same core of players with some added quality.

They are still the favorite to win the Premier League.

It is the other way around for city. They get rid of tevez and balotelli. They also replace mancini with a much better man manager in pellegrini and i really like their signings.

City made all the right moves in the off-season, even Mourinho admitted this.

They got rid of dead weight and added quality pieces that will help them win. Not only that, but they hired a manager that works well with the players on an individual level, not just in terms of tactics. He'll bring the best out of the players that were already there.

Incredibly dangerous team, and definite favorite to win the title.

City made all the right moves in the off-season, even Mourinho admitted this.

They got rid of dead weight and added quality pieces that will help them win. Not only that, but they hired a manager that works well with the players on an individual level, not just in terms of tactics. He'll bring the best out of the players that were already there.

Incredibly dangerous team, and definite favorite to win the title.

And Mourinho said it's rooney or bust, cause it will be hard to win the league with us with the current strike force we got.