• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I'm trying so hard not too read too much into united's preseason results, it feels like one of those games where they go a goal down and you think there going to drop points but then they get a penalty and an own goal and come away with all the points. I've always thought they had so many average players in their squad and yet somehow Ferguson would make it work. If we nick Rooney off them they will be very lacking in quality, plus the meltdown on redcafe would be glorious, there's practically a civil war going on over there as it is.

Woke up to check the scores n cracked up laughing at the Man Utd result. You don't lose home testamonials to average teams lol what a disaster for them. And MARIN SCORED! I just watched the goals, Sevilla cut them apart. The goals were sublime.

In fact... look at their pre season in full. If they lose to Wigan tomorrow, they will be in serious problems.

utdshit_zps94e5c015.png

NOT GOOD.

Moyes out! :lol:

I'm trying so hard not too read too much into united's preseason results, it feels like one of those games where they go a goal down and you think there going to drop points but then they get a penalty and an own goal and come away with all the points. I've always thought they had so many average players in their squad and yet somehow Ferguson would make it work. If we nick Rooney off them they will be very lacking in quality, plus the meltdown on redcafe would be glorious, there's practically a civil war going on over there as it is.

Same they're jammy!Start off crap most of the time then somehow go onto win!Okay that was under Fergie but same group of players more or less and if Van Persie carries on how he was last season urgh!!

Fat chance of Manchester United competing for the title.

They have been shit, they've only had a half chance to go 1-0 up and that was off a brilliant header from Van Persie.

Wigan have actually created better chances.

Only Ferguson has the trick of making average players perform and score goals.

Moyes will not be able to do the same, the only way Moyes has any hope is if he actually buys some good players. Van Persie very good striker, and regardless he will get them goals, but not enough to keep them challenging.