• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Well, the PL is just about to begin. Finally, we get to see some real football games.

Hull & Aston are or are considered as weaker teams. The way I see it, 6 points here. Then Chelsea are playing Manures.

Much tougher test here, I feel. However, Chelsea seem to play well against them. Personally, I would be pleased to get us a draw here. Seven points out of the first three games, I would consider a good start, then.

Well, the PL is just about to begin. Finally, we get to see some real football games.

Hull & Aston are or are considered as weaker teams. The way I see it, 6 points here. Then Chelsea are playing Manures.

Much tougher test here, I feel. However, Chelsea seem to play well against them. Personally, I would be pleased to get us a draw here. Seven points out of the first three games, I would consider a good start, then.

Villa aren't that bad of a team...they are just inexperienced. Will be interesting to see how our CB's deal with Benteke..

Gave us a tough time in the away game last season.

I really hope Crystal Palace get relegated this season.

Every PL game can be a tough game. That´s why I feel PL is the best competition. Even the weaker teams may beat the favorites on any given day. Having said that, Chelsea must start well to have any chance on winning the PL, I feel.

I am very confident, Chelsea will beat Hull & Aston.

The team just have too much talent on their squad to piddle with these two teams. I bet, Jose will have the team smoking from the first minute on.

You really should try watching a football match. ;p

Your side is very average, Ferguson was a miracle worker, Moyes is nothing compared to him.

He will not be able to get his team performing like Ferguson did.

Wigan gave you a good game, Persie scored from a halfchance then got a lucky deflection.

Your side is very average, Ferguson was a miracle worker, Moyes is nothing compared to him.

He will not be able to get his team performing like Ferguson did.

Wigan gave you a good game, Persie scored from a halfchance then got a lucky deflection.

I've heard it all before. This is what everyone hopes - yet it remains to be seen.

It's a myth desperados have jumped on, in hope we will come crashing down. Our team is in fact far from average.

I've heard it all before. This is what everyone hopes - yet it remains to be seen.

It's a myth desperados have jumped on, in hope we will come crashing down. Our team is in fact far from average.

Oh really?

The only world class player in your team is Van Persie. Tom Cleverly and Danny Welbeck? Hahahahahahahahaha

Far from average? Everyone single United attack is the same. All u do is pass to the wings and someone just crosses it. It deflects of a three players and goes in.

Excuse me does anyone in United have this skill? (U'll get many many videos this is just one!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhgPmv4ZEL0

Plus Michael Carrick. and even Vidic too, if he wasn't busy being injured.

Just watch United play. There build up play is as intelligent as a three year old! So predictable. They are just an extremely negative team who score flukey goals (except the odd Van Persie goal)

Plus Michael Carrick. and even Vidic too, if he wasn't busy being injured.

Michael Carrick world class?

After one decent season are you kidding me? he's a passenger most of the time, he's certainly no Steven Gerrard, Paul Scholes or Frank Lampard.

Vidic is a class centre back, but he's always injured, so he doesn't count.

Just watch United play. There build up play is as intelligent as a three year old! So predictable. They are just an extremely negative team who score flukey goals (except the odd Van Persie goal)

But we need to admit that they have this uncanny ability to churn out results when it is needed, something we could learn from. This is the exact same way other fans slated us when we parked the bus. let them be as they are. the best thing to do is trust in Jose to create a way that is more attractive and helps us get on top of it.

But build up is one thing, their defense isn't that bad either, they've held strong, especially with Michael Carrick in the middle.

But we need to admit that they have this uncanny ability to churn out results when it is needed, something we could learn from. This is the exact same way other fans slated us when we parked the bus. let them be as they are. the best thing to do is trust in Jose to create a way that is more attractive and helps us get on top of it.

But build up is one thing, their defense isn't that bad either, they've held strong, especially with Michael Carrick in the middle.

Last season they were conceding 2 goals at home to Braga....

Churn out results? It's mere luck (and a lot of help from their pals at the FA).