The English Football Thread

Steve

Dembele Chadli in midfield :lol:

I hate our midfield in our national team.

So slow, no creativeness. no incisive passes between the lines. Against Croatia, only when De Bruyne and Hazard were more central we created chances.

Our offense only consist of De Bruyne crosses to the big guys in the box, Benteke quite good back to goal play and Hazard burst of pace on some actions.

Yeah I think Belgium are missing a creative central midfielder to become up there with the top NTs. Witsel can break up play very well and Dembele is a powerhouse, but I think you're missing someone centrally who has an eye for that defense-splitting pass.

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

the game takes on Anderson-sized importance for David Moyes

Moyes must feel like boy who wanted a bike for Christmas only to be told he was Muslim.
United have spent the summer stumbling around the transfer market like a drunk and creepy uncle at a wedding;

The kind where everyone looks like an incompetent clown and the wheels come off at the end.

like some attention-seeking Big Brother contestant eager to stretch out their fifteen minutes of fame.

Cringeworthy.

Can someone tell me that Jamie carragher won't be commentating this season. I know he is on MNF with Gary neville (who also commentates ofc). But I don't know if I could listen to him commentating for 90 mins.

Woke up to check the scores n cracked up laughing at the Man Utd result. You don't lose home testamonials to average teams lol what a disaster for them. And MARIN SCORED! I just watched the goals, Sevilla cut them apart. The goals were sublime.

In fact... look at their pre season in full. If they lose to Wigan tomorrow, they will be in serious problems.

utdshit_zps94e5c015.png

NOT GOOD.

Edited by Ollie