• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Well Jesus Navas couldn't do much worse than his massive haul of zero goals and one assist from last season.

Wow he's turned into Stewart Downing. Epic. I never realised his season was so shit. (He got into FUT's BBVA TOTS)

If players could only ever play for their first pro-club, this is how I think the first team would look like today:

Carlton Cole

Ambrose Gnahore - Josh McEachran - Liam Bridcutt - Billy Clifford

Ruben Loftus Cheek

Dion Conroy - Nathanial Chalobah - Sam Hutchinson - Todd Kane

Jamal Blackman

Subs:
Rhys Evans GK

Kevin Wright

Alex Davey

Jody Morris

John Swift

Alex Kiwomya

That was pretty bloody hard. I really struggled to find out about older youth academy players that were released and had decent careers. I pretty much had a look at the academy and pulled out the names that performed the most admirably. Easily a upper middle tier Championship level team.

No John Terry, no Betrand. They were signed from other clubs.

I think Stevan Jovetic is Pellegrini's best signing for City so far. His favorite position is behind the striker, where Pellegrini utilised Isco so well.

This makes the City lineup pretty set, where Pellegrini will probably line up a 4-2-3-1, his favorite formation.

Hart- Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy- Yaya Toure, Fernandinho- Silva, Jovetic, Navas- Aguero.

The biggest losers of the transfer window are surely Barry, Dzeko, Nasri and Milner.

Out of them, I expect Dzeko to leave, and Negredo to be the back-up stiker to Aguero.

All-in-all, it is surely the strongest squad in the Premier League right now, with only us coming close. Negredo and Jovetic will surely take some time to settle down, so will Navas and the fact that we have Jose as our manager, i still think we are at par with Man City.

If players could only ever play for their first pro-club, this is how I think the first team would look like today:

Carlton Cole

Ambrose Gnahore - Josh McEachran - Liam Bridcutt - Billy Clifford

Ruben Loftus Cheek

Dion Conroy - Nathanial Chalobah - Sam Hutchinson - Todd Kane

Jamal Blackman

Subs:

Rhys Evans GK

Kevin Wright

Alex Davey

Jody Morris

John Swift

Alex Kiwomya

That was pretty bloody hard. I really struggled to find out about older youth academy players that were released and had decent careers. I pretty much had a look at the academy and pulled out the names that performed the most admirably. Easily a upper middle tier Championship level team.

No John Terry, no Betrand. They were signed from other clubs.

Jack Cork?

I find it funny how Kagawa is saying he wants a Dortmund return :ph34r: It's getting United fans all anxious.

The lil' bastard won't be wanted by Dortmund fans now I bet and United fans will be turning against him. Again, signs that this 'United empire' is crumbling.