Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

BBC dipper wankfest in full effect

Image result for puke girl gif

'Jurgen Klopp is very much the new Sir Alex Ferguson - he is running this club from top to bottom. So when youngsters come in they know the job they should do. There's no flash Harrys. The club looks unstoppable'

From BBC text..blehhhhhh

38 minutes ago, Vesper said:

BBC dipper wankfest in full effect

Image result for puke girl gif

I dont Watch or read anything pool related, I rather watch pool tv instead cuz its the same thing anyway. Every time pool is mentioned, every article, every game its like a huge wankfest, its like Commercial of how great and awe inspiring they are. A true model for all to follow, the best fans the best song you name it. Its systemetic cuz there is an agenda. Dont waste a single sec on that shit.

43 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Everton are useless, cant even beat Liverpool's 2nd string, it seems only we make them look like world beaters. Typical

We make most teams look great, unless its spurs and arsenal of course. You can be in 19th and come to the Bridge for easy 3pts lol.

LIVERPOOL SALARIES REVEALED

Mohamed Salah - (£10.4m/£200k)

Roberto Firmino - (£9.36m/£180k)

Virgil van Dijk - (£9.36m/£180k)

Jordan Henderson - (£7.28m/£140k)

James Milner - (£7.28m/£140k)

Naby Keita - (£6.24m/£120k)

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - (£6.24m/£120k)

Adam Lallana - (£5.72m/£110k)

Dejan Lovren - (£5.2m/£100k)

Sadio Mane - (£5.2m/£100k)

Joel Matip - (£5.2m/£100k)

Fabinho - (£5.2m/£100k)

Alisson - (£4.68m/£90k)

Xherdan Shaqiri - (£4.16m/£80k)

Gini Wijnaldum - (£3.9m/£75k)

Nathaniel Clyne - (£3.64m/£70k)

Andy Robertson - (£2.6m/£50k)

Divock Origi - (£2.34m/£45k)

Trent Alexander-Arnold - (£2.08m/£40k)

Joe Gomez - (£1.456m/£28k)

I have to ask how sad is that Michy earns same amount of money as TAA and Robertson combined? Drinkwater, Giroud, Bakayoko, Alonso, Barkley same or more than Mane!? :doh: 

Also why Liverpool doesn't give them new contracts and can they afford it? All these players should get more than 200k per week. 

I thought Alisson had better reputation than Kepa? How Liverpool signed him for 90k and we gave Kepa 150k per week? Some reports even say 190k. :dunno:

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

LIVERPOOL SALARIES REVEALED

Mohamed Salah - (£10.4m/£200k)

Roberto Firmino - (£9.36m/£180k)

Virgil van Dijk - (£9.36m/£180k)

Jordan Henderson - (£7.28m/£140k)

James Milner - (£7.28m/£140k)

Naby Keita - (£6.24m/£120k)

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - (£6.24m/£120k)

Adam Lallana - (£5.72m/£110k)

Dejan Lovren - (£5.2m/£100k)

Sadio Mane - (£5.2m/£100k)

Joel Matip - (£5.2m/£100k)

Fabinho - (£5.2m/£100k)

Alisson - (£4.68m/£90k)

Xherdan Shaqiri - (£4.16m/£80k)

Gini Wijnaldum - (£3.9m/£75k)

Nathaniel Clyne - (£3.64m/£70k)

Andy Robertson - (£2.6m/£50k)

Divock Origi - (£2.34m/£45k)

Trent Alexander-Arnold - (£2.08m/£40k)

Joe Gomez - (£1.456m/£28k)

I have to ask how sad is that Michy earns same amount of money as TAA and Robertson combined? Drinkwater, Giroud, Bakayoko, Alonso, Barkley same or more than Mane!? :doh: 

Also why Liverpool doesn't give them new contracts and can they afford it? All these players should get more than 200k per week. 

I thought Alisson had better reputation than Kepa? How Liverpool signed him for 90k and we gave Kepa 150k per week? Some reports even say 190k. :dunno:

They know what they are doing and we dont. They have experienced folks at the helm like at City etc. We have have lawyers and what not at top.

18 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

We make most teams look great, unless its spurs and arsenal of course. You can be in 19th and come to the Bridge for easy 3pts lol.

I dont get it! Maybe its complacency and expect teams to be fearful and roll over. Unfortunately we're not that side anymore

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

I dont get it! Maybe its complacency and expect teams to be fearful and roll over. Unfortunately we're not that side anymore

Fcuk no, we are no where near that side and may never be in the early future. A lot of stuff need to click from up to down before we get there again.