• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

@Tomo, don't know if you have seen this but here's a United comment on AWB...

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/aaron-wall-bissaka-2019-20-performances.448773/page-52

Did we watch same game? He was absymal with the ball last night. As was Shaw. Zero threat at all from either. A HUGE issue for this team.

AWB's saving grace is he's defending fairly well. Shaw isn't even doing that side of the game anymore.

Worst pair of offensive fullbacks I have seen watching United. Would rather we still had Buttner and Rafael than these two.

AWB's attacking numbers are kinda worse than Azpi's in some aspects.

Aston Villa suffer HUGE blow as star striker Wesley is ruled out for the rest of the season with knee ligament injury following tackle from Burnley's Ben Mee

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7845755/Aston-Villa-suffer-fresh-blow-Wesley-rest-season-injuring-ACL.html

I am BEGGING for those ultra thug Burnley cunts to be relegated and get them the fuck out of the EPL

dirtiest team in the league over the past 5 plus years

absolute wankers

Liverpool are simply absurd. Ridiculously good at every position.

I fail to see who stops them from winning the CL again. Yes, they do give teams opportunities defensively, but who is stopping them from scoring repeatedly? 

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Liverpool are simply absurd. Ridiculously good at every position.

I fail to see who stops them from winning the CL again. Yes, they do give teams opportunities defensively, but who is stopping them from scoring repeatedly? 

Don't think they will this time, think running away with the league will work against them similar to how it does Bayern.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Don't think they will this time, think running away with the league will work against them similar to how it does Bayern.

I think only an injury to one of Salah or Mané can stop them. There are several big CL clubs that'll really get at them like maybe a PSG/Barca/Juve but all of those sides will really struggle to defend Liverpool.