• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

13 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Wheres that Pogba chap ? Brings so much unity and morale to the side

He is having a blast thats where he is. He is being paid huge money per week for partying drinking driving etc. He is living large man. But dont forget he is still one of the best MF'ers.....so says the media anyway. Even manu fans dont regard him anymore.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Didn't they beat nearly all the big teams this season in PL?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Excluding us, they beat Spurs and City in the league, drew with Arsenal and Liverpool, lost to Arsenal.

It still doesn't excuse our losses against them though, when they have been so poor. In fact, we haven't even beaten Solskjaer's United yet (D1 L3)!

Just now, Mana said:

Lampard both times was gullible. They only have ONE way of playing, and Lampard keeps playing right in to their hands. They only damage teams on the break. Be more compact at the back, have Kante sit deep and they will be lost. They will not score unless we make a mistake or by some wonder goal.

That was the 1st game of the season, so I will begrudgingly give that a mini pass, as stupid as the defeat was. More importantly, we need to set the record straight when they come to the Bridge!

Lampard both times was gullible. They only have ONE way of playing, and Lampard keeps playing right in to their hands. They only damage teams on the break. Be more compact at the back, have Kante sit deep and they will be lost. They will not score unless we make a mistake or by some wonder goal.
I think we played some Youth in the Cup game against them and if I remember correctly, Rashford scored a World class Free kick and they had Man United Penalty luck

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

He is in essence no better than Baka, City doged a bullet there as they were after him too if im not wrong.

Idk, it's getting to the point where it's hard to judge a United player properly in that set up unless they're ludicrously bad ala Alexis.

There's something wrong with the culture there that's holding players back. 

'If I was Phil Jones, I would consider retiring tomorrow': Manchester United fans slam defender after humiliating attempt to tackle Kevin De Bruyne in Carabao Cup semi-finals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7862741/Manchester-United-fans-slam-defender-humiliating-attempt-tackle-Kevin-Bruyne.html

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I think we played some Youth in the Cup game against them and if I remember correctly, Rashford scored a World class Free kick and they had Man United Penalty luck

They outdid us tactically at Old Trafford because they sat off us, we didnt take chances and we were incredibly vulnerable on transitions (arguably still are), like against most top teams this season. Not so sure about the second game but probably similar, we didnt take chances and then they hit us on counters.

11 hours ago, Tomo said:

Idk, it's getting to the point where it's hard to judge a United player properly in that set up unless they're ludicrously bad ala Alexis.

There's something wrong with the culture there that's holding players back. 

Much as I despise bullying and threats, the Ferguson way did get results -not just from young players but from officials, up to the top of the FA. All gone now

16 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Plus we weren't that great. Went to that game and you could tell how it was going to go. All that ball and ball and no end product.

The 4-0... that was some interesting defending which we still like to do

16 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

They outdid us tactically at Old Trafford because they sat off us, we didnt take chances and we were incredibly vulnerable on transitions (arguably still are), like against most top teams this season. Not so sure about the second game but probably similar, we didnt take chances and then they hit us on counters.

We didn't play well in the League Cup meeting but we didn't concede much either. They won because they scored a penalty and a worldie from a free kick. That was it.

18 hours ago, Pizy said:

Just want United to stick with Ole as long as possible. Long enough that they let us finish in the top 4. Don't want them to appoint an actual competent manager like Poch.

Would Pochettino even want the United job at this point? Their squad is a huge mess and their board are even worse! Yes, United have the name and money but if Pochettino goes there, it'll be another rebuilding job for him, arguably even bigger than the one he oversaw at Spurs. He might just prefer to go to a club where the structure is already there and it allows him to win from the get-go. 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Would Pochettino even want the United job at this point? Their squad is a huge mess and their board are even worse! Yes, United have the name and money but if Pochettino goes there, it'll be another rebuilding job for him, arguably even bigger than the one he oversaw at Spurs. He might just prefer to go to a club where the structure is already there and it allows him to win from the get-go. 

Think he'd probably fancy the rebuild. They've got the building blocks for a good side with players like DDG, Maguire, AWB, McTom-whatever, Rashford, etc. They're finally starting to get rid of all the shite they've had on their books.

Bring Poch in this summer, give him £250m to spend, and suddenly they could be back in business. He could look like a hero restoring them to glory. I think they're "only" a top class #9 and a couple of midfielders away.