• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I won't watch the horrible bastards, haven't got the time to be listening to each and every commentator wanking themselves daft week after week.

I'm watching Derby and watching Rooney walk around the pitch the old bastard.

Just now, Special Juan said:

I won't watch the horrible bastards, haven't got the time to be listening to each and every commentator wanking themselves daft week after week.

I'm watching Derby and watching Rooney walk around the pitch the old bastard.

This is why hope they lose one..even better if at Anfield then no chance of our home record. Otherwise hear invicable crap as well

Liverpool will fall to Tottenham, I have a feeling. Mourinho takes ridiculous pride in beating the champions-elect. Remember how he fawned about us doing the double over pool and City in 2014 yet we ended up with fuck all cos he could not break up the shittiest teams in the league.

Hate these cunts with a passion.....and if you take all those super favourable ref/var calls they would not be 13 clear no matter how good they have been. Klopp cant fuck off soon enough the victim.

What the chance SU scores a goal and its denied by FA again?

Just now, LAM09 said:

Crazy to see how dominate this Liverpool side despite their squad.

They aren't losing a league game unless another CL run is on the cards.

Nah and I think they'll go far in the Champions league. Won that and only lost the league by a point last season and have stepped it up this time without playing well..

Long as dont take our home run but that's few seasons away yet...

Nah and I think they'll go far in the Champions league. Won that and only lost the league by a point last season and have stepped it up this time without playing well..
Long as dont take our home run but that's few seasons away yet...
Who's going to beat them?

They have the bit between their teeth which City didn't have during their dominate period. Our home record is safe on the other hand.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Who's going to beat them?

They have the bit between their teeth which City didn't have during their dominate period. Our home record is safe on the other hand.

No one. That what saying they're not losing this season and I dont see them losing in the Champions League either.

They coped with both last year so can cope this year. Unless injury but even then they have a strong squad to fill in gaps.

No one. That what saying they're not losing this season and I dont see them losing in the Champions League either.
They coped with both last year so can cope this year. Unless injury but even then they have a strong squad to fill in gaps.

OK, my mistake then.

I thought you were disagreeing.

I do not see Matip getting his spot back, Gomez is fully back on track to WC CB level

he has insane pace which Matip doesn't have

8 clean sheets out of last 9 games, all comps (only goal in that span was 1 to Monterrey in the FWCC semi final)

tracking to 110 points out of 114

full calendar year now since a league loss

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2020/january/harry-kane-injury-update/

Kane has suffered a tear in his hamstring. No word on how long he will be out for. 

IIRC, Spurs used to cope well without Kane, when he's injured, under Pochettino. Will be interesting to see how they fare now without him under Mourinho...

6 hours ago, Jason said:

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2020/january/harry-kane-injury-update/

Kane has suffered a tear in his hamstring. No word on how long he will be out for. 

IIRC, Spurs used to cope well without Kane, when he's injured, under Pochettino. Will be interesting to see how they fare now without him under Mourinho...

Tbf they played much better as a team without Kane. Also Kane is a big game bottler.