The English Football Thread

Steve

4 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

They know what they are doing and we dont. They have experienced folks at the helm like at City etc. We have have lawyers and what not at top.

They are "run well" because they unfortunately have a manager who's excellent in every aspect. Without him the owners were guiding Liverpool to systematic mid table finishes signing did after dud.

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

They are "run well" because they unfortunately have a manager who's excellent in every aspect. Without him the owners were guiding Liverpool to systematic mid table finishes signing did after dud.

I def can not disagree with that, he is a huge factor thats for sure, he cant fuck off soon enough. Still they have the nous to see they have a quality manager and willing to back him, making sure he is happy, giving him the transfers he wants etc.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

I def can not disagree with that, he is a huge factor thats for sure, he cant fuck off soon enough. Still they have the nous to see they have a quality manager and willing to back him, making sure he is happy, giving him the transfers he wants etc.

The transfers he wants? I'm sure he was gagging to sign Wiljnaldium when Kante and Pogba were avalible. I'm sure he wanted to stick with Karius and Mignolet for two years.

They only "back him" when he has money for sales, he was denied the defender and keeper he needed for years until he got the money in a sale, was given no money last summer and now is made to sign a cheap winger while his rivals are looking at Sancho.

The Liverpool board are nothing special and we saw that in all its glory under Kenny and Brendan, they lucked out on a manager that could even make Mike Ashley look good.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

The transfers he wants? I'm sure he was gagging to sign Wiljnaldium when Kante and Pogba were avalible. I'm sure he wanted to stick with Karius and Mignolet for two years.

They only "back him" when he has money for sales, he was denied the defender and keeper he needed for years until he got the money in a sale, was given no money last summer and now is made to sign a cheap winger while his rivals are looking at Sancho.

The Liverpool board are nothing special and we saw that in all its glory under Kenny and Brendan, they lucked out on a manager that could even make Mike Ashley look good.

Thats fair, maybe they are skint I dont know. But I bet he pick the targets depending on the cash at hand.

LIVE NOW on Twitter stream

The Emirates FA Cup Show

The draw for the fourth round of the world's oldest association football competition takes place prior to Mikel Arteta's Arsenal hosting Marcelo Bielsa's Leeds United in a third round tie.
It will also be on YT

47 minutes ago, Vesper said:

PLEASE let us draw MILLWALL!!!!!!

Haha imagine!! I remember when it was the Bradford/Millwall option. Before the replay it was a case of it Milwall the kick off time be this. The police seemed to be dreading it for good reason.

...but we got Braford and lost.