• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Now I have heard it all. I was told from a manure fan that CFC are not about footie, but making money :huh: I had to remind homie who became available on Wall St. this summer :rolleyes:

Don't even get me started about hearing it all, someone said to me Welbeck will be better than Drogba in a few years...

Don't even get me started about hearing it all, someone said to me Welbeck will be better than Drogba in a few years...

For me nothing beats a Spurs fan calling Luiz a liability then calling Assou Ekotto an "outstanding young defender" two minutes later.

http://theworldgame...._medium=twitter

Premier League chairmen on Thursday will be presented with a range of possible financial controls to limit spending by top-flight clubs.

At least 12 of the 20 top-flight clubs ended the 2010-2011 season in the red with Manchester City's losses of £197 million ($307.48 million) dwarfing even Chelsea's £68 million ($106.13 million) and Liverpool's £49 million ($76.48 million).

Critics of financial fair rules argue that it will forever favour those clubs such as Manchester United and Arsenal who make a profit and rule out wealthy benefactors such as Roman Abramovich and Sheikh Mansour putting money into clubs.

Don't know the truth behind Uniteds net margin

Watch any of the Lyon v Real Madrid games. You'll then understand why Hugo is the Captain of France and one of the best keepers in the world.

Brad Friedel is a top notch keeper, and he has bags of experience. He's better than quite a few first choice keepers at 'big' clubs, such as Valdes, Reina, Abiatti, Handanovic, to name a few.

It's not like he's playing Ross Turnbull in goal while Lloris sits on the bench... Friedel is talented, and while Lloris is better than him, its not a crime to the magnitude that many are suggesting.

What managers should study if they went to Uni

Roberto Mancini should study Psychology

To get inside the mind of Mario Balotelli

Roberto Di Matteo should study Politics

The Italian will need to be a Machiavellian master to survive the internal politics of Stamford Bridge.

Tony Pulis should study Aerospace Engineering

Aerospace is where you'll find the ball at the Britannia.

Sam Allardyce should study Agriculture

For that agricultural approach at Upton Park.

Harry Redknapp should study Media Studies

Preferably while hanging out of his car window.

Mark Hughes should study Chemistry

He'll need a degree to get the chemistry right with all those new players at Loftus Road.

Alan Pardew should study Finance Management

Mike Ashley likes to make a profit at St James' Park.

Alex Ferguson should study Hairdressing

Where else could he use his hairdryer?

My favourite two:

Brendan Rodgers should study History

Apparently it's very important at Anfield.

Andre Villas-Boas should study Human Resources

Poor old AVB doesn't seem to have the best relationship with his employees.

From our good friends at talksport.

Just a rumour right now, but apparently Kagawa just got stretchered off with Japan with an expected broken leg.

Impossibru.

Japan's last international was 3 days ago and their next is in 2 days time. If it happened in the last match it would have filtered through in the media in the space of a few minutes.

Edit:

My apologies, the Japanese FA Website lied to me. They only show official fixtures, not friendlies.

Impossibru.

Japan's last international was 3 days ago and their next is in 2 days time. If it happened in the last match it would have filtered through in the media in the space of a few minutes.

Edit:

My apologies, the Japanese FA Website lied to me. They only show official fixtures, not friendlies.

How dare you doubt me. *slaps you*. YOU LIKE THAT BITCH? HUH? YOU LIKE THAT!!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR QUESTIONING ME!!! *Throws last night's half-eaten curry at you which we couldn't finish due to finding cat hair in it*

How dare you doubt me. *slaps you*. YOU LIKE THAT BITCH? HUH? YOU LIKE THAT!!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR QUESTIONING ME!!! *Throws last night's half-eaten curry at you which we couldn't finish due to finding cat hair in it*

I DOUBT YOU ALRIGHT!

HE WAS SUBBED OFF AT HALF TIME ALONG WITH 3-4 OTHER PLAYERS.