• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

That was gutting. They weren't even good at all but once again Southampton fucking bottled it. If they can't handle the pressure of a lead against a big team, fuck off back to the Championship and don't bother coming back. Routine defending from a corner against City and now United. How many times did they try and clear their lines and get absolutely nowhere? Fucking bottle job pussy side. They shoulda killed the game anyway, they got into so many great positions but got scared towards the top of the pitch so the attacks petered out. They played so well but what does playing well get you? Nothing.

As for Liverpool, they were a disgrace to their club and all the tradition they have. That's the worst i think i've ever seen Liverpool at Anfield. They're basically playing a fucking reserve side. Their first team is average then they have Sterling, Shelvey, Borini... £15m for Allen when they wouldn't spend £6m on Dempsey? It's basically Suarez vs the rest and Suarez can't finish for shit. I was so pissed off watching that game, it was the easiest game Arsenal will have all year i bet. They had a big chance to mount further pressure on this Arsenal team and they just rolled over. Sahin, Gerrard, Allen, absolutely anonymous, i'd even go as far as saying they were worse than we were on Friday. Shambles of a side.

All in all, a very, fucking shit weekend including Friday and this awful cunt of a day.

Jesus! Whenever I wake up at like 9 or 10 you guys (you n Dr. Cap) are on here... do you guys sleep at all?

Yes, quite a lot. Days where I'm not working it's not strange for me to sleep 12+ hours. Anyway I'm not online that much really,if I am it's probably because I'm playing FM12 or waiting for something to happen.

He is one here way more often than I hence his massive post count.

I have to say Wenger is out of this world!

Call me a goonie fan, but I don't know how Wenger does it.

Time after time, he's team gets rip apart yet he manages to stay in top 4.

I really think if Wenger had the money that managers like Mourinho and currently RDM have at their disposal, we might have seen a completely ownaged from that team!

I have to say Wenger is out of this world!

Call me a goonie fan, but I don't know how Wenger does it.

Time after time, he's team gets rip apart yet he manages to stay in top 4.

I really think if Wenger had the money that managers like Mourinho and currently RDM have at their disposal, we might have seen a completely ownaged from that team!

bro don't get ahead of yourself. It was only the freakin' dirty red scousers, who haven't won a match this season.

again, united don't play well and yet manage to win.. that is the difference between us and united

The difference between them and us is that they can actually cross so when teams park the bus they manage to break it almost every game. Rooney banging 20 average a season helped a lot and now when they have RVP...you get the point.

Us on the other side have a problem of breaking down teams who defend. Our crosses are useless and when there's a good one, only 1 player is there...I'm really hoping Torres will have a good season.

"Borini is fucking shit" :lol:

Whats up with all these black kids ranting on youtube? there was an Arsenal Fan ranting at Robin Van Persie's sale.

KSI? and it's not just black people ranting on youtube, for some reason though that's what most people are interested in posting lol.

He's right tho, Liverpool are shit and they could actually genuinely finish in the bottom half. They could go down, Leeds '03 and West Ham '02 were better than Liverpool '12. Fact. I worry for them but that worry provides me with such enjoyment. Surprised how bad City were there.

Don't you just get the feeling they'll beat Man Utd tho? I so for some reason.

Just heard a United fan chanting "We hate Nottingham Forest, we hate Liverpool too, and Leeds! We hate Manchester City but United we love you"

Why Nottingham Forest?

Maybe because Nottingham Forest are the only team with 5 syllables which works with the song lol or maybe it's from the Brian Clough era.