• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Hat trick....

I repeat:

You know, I was wondering what is so wierd on this forum lately, then I realised: You haven't bashed Torres for at least 3 days.. :o

We all know your opinion about him, don't have to write it everywhere... Its getting really boring.

Edit: Not saying your not right tho..

Van Persie really helped Arsenal get where they got last season with his goals..and so far looks to be doing the same with Man U.Except the league aint won in Septemeber and still a hell of a long way to go....

Other then Arsenal really..topish teams seems to have v dodgy defences

Sad, but RVP is a class striker. I dont want him, I want back the real Torres who was as good as RVP.

Nah if you are waiting for the old liverpool torres, I am afraid it's not going to happen.

It's the way liverpool play that bring the best of torres, high octane offense with lots of movement and Gerard lob through pass

You know, I was wondering what is so wierd on this forum lately, then I realised: You haven't bashed Torres for at least 3 days.. :o

We all know your opinion about him, don't have to write it everywhere... Its getting really boring.

This.

It's getting boring to see people belittle our own players constantly.

Torres is our main striker, like it or not, now the transfer window is closed, just fucking support him! Praise Van Pussy all you want, to me he is a fucking cunt and I don't want him at our club even for free.

Southampton have only themselves to blame. Just like against City their shocking defense let em down. Say what you want about Southampton deserving something from this game, I don't buy it, sure they play good in patches but when you make errors that bad you deserve to get punished, that's the difference between the championship and the PL.

Praise Van Pussy all you want, to me he is a fucking cunt and I don't want him at our club even for free.

Oh come on, you and I both know that apart from the 'fans' who only support the club because Torres is here, we'd all literally jump at the chance to get a player as good as Van Persie. To have a striker like him, capable of changing the game anytime he wants is pretty much the difference between a comfortable top4 finish and seriously challenging for the title.

And who the fuck cares if a player is a cunt, as long as he plays for our team? Say what you want, but clubs who don't have at least a couple of arrogant wankers in their team rarely win anything. Barcelona is the exception to this rule because of the way their club is built from ground up but in general it applies.

Southampton do exceptionally well in the first 60 minutes, they were leading and controlling up to that point in both games against city and united. Somehow, they are exceptionally terrible in the last 30 minutes, and lost both games in exactly the same manner. Just learn how to park the fucking bus already lol