• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Never a penalty. I just hate handball pens overall, very soft most of the time.

Defender misjudges the flight of the ball and has to lean in to stop the cross, clearly with his arm. 100% penalty not sure why there's a debate.

it was the top of the shoulder. not arm.

not even close to a pen.

http://www.lastminutegoals.org/crystal-palace-vs-manchester-united-premier-league/

1:06, watch that replay and tell me the ball hits his shoulder. Clearly hits his bicep. You might have a case if the ball was hit from 2 yards out but for me this as obvious as they come.

http://www.lastminutegoals.org/crystal-palace-vs-manchester-united-premier-league/

1:06, watch that replay and tell me the ball hits his shoulder. Clearly hits his bicep. You might have a case if the ball was hit from 2 yards out but for me this as obvious as they come.

its not even his biceps even higher up. no where near his forearm which should and normally is the norm. if this is a penalty then every match should have 3 or 4 penalties in them.

I really don't get how Steve Bruce escapes criticism in the media. His sides always seem to be in the bottom 5 of the table and with this Hull side, he's spent like 40m+ this season and yet, they are in danger of getting relegated. Such an awful manager but doesn't get criticised as much as others do.

I really don't get how Steve Bruce escapes criticism in the media. His sides always seem to be in the bottom 5 of the table and with this Hull side, he's spent like 40m+ this season and yet, they are in danger of getting relegated. Such an awful manager but doesn't get criticised as much as others do.

Because Bruce is English & the Lord of the Pies

355114-steve-bruce700.gif

BC he is fergie's pal

QPRs away kit doesn't half look awful. Look like they're wearing numbered waistcoats, from behind. Same with their home kit, but at least the blue and white isn't as noticeably shit.