• Replies 65k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Yeah AVB can go fuck himself, i really hope he loses but he wont.

Spurs will batter that back four, where the fuck is Collicini?, i never heard he was injured or anything...

without him they will get smashed, Perch-Taylor at the back is embarrassing. Tiote had a hell of a game last time against Spurs, lets hope he kicks there arse again.

Sorry to post another quote from a liverpool fan but this is just too funny... :)

"Not many positives, but I still believe we looked good in the first half, defiantly title winning ability"

:fainthv9: :fainthv9: :fainthv9: :fainthv9: :fainthv9:

:lol2: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Can't..stop..laughing! :lol:

Soon as he put that yid shirt on and bagged our players and club, he can get fucked.. He admitted he made mistakes at our club. Lucky for us our ruthless owner isn't like others..

so he was supposed to turn Spurs down? it's not like Barca, Madrid and other heavyweights were knocking on his door..

he got a nice job offer and took it, see no problem with that..

obviously he made some mistakes and props to him for admitting that instead of just blaming it on a lack of support

I dont see any reason to hate or dislike AVB, it's unfortunate things didn't work out because I'm positive he's a great manager who deserves any success he attains in the future

Well Arsenal just sold Song to Barcelona for 19m. No way are they going to get a CL place this year, they've lost their only two good players.

I agree, song is a big loss for them, would have been a good signing for us, not sure about him going to Barca as that is probably the team he won't start in but each to their own.

I agree, song is a big loss for them, would have been a good signing for us, not sure about him going to Barca as that is probably the team he won't start in but each to their own.

Says a lot about Arsenal if he prefers the bench at Barcelona than a guaranteed starting spot at Arsenal.

so he was supposed to turn Spurs down? it's not like Barca, Madrid and other heavyweights were knocking on his door..

he got a nice job offer and took it, see no problem with that..

obviously he made some mistakes and props to him for admitting that instead of just blaming it on a lack of support

I dont see any reason to hate or dislike AVB, it's unfortunate things didn't work out because I'm positive he's a great manager who deserves any success he attains in the future

Never liked him.. Cared more about how he looked in his nicely pressed suit and blow-dryed hair.. He had potential but never respected the players and what they have done.. He was simply way over his head!. He won't last at Tottenham either..