• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

lol didn't Arsenal sign that fitness coach that even Ozil tweeted about in the summer? The one they were saying is Wenger's secret weapon and will solve all their injury problems, can't remember his name..

I know Manchester United signed a new fitness coach a few days ago.

However, at Arsenal. Something really weird must be in their training program or something.

lol didn't Arsenal sign that fitness coach that even Ozil tweeted about in the summer? The one they were saying is Wenger's secret weapon and will solve all their injury problems, can't remember his name..

Shad Forsythe :D

Frank on… playing for Manchester City

Frank-Lampard_3207288.jpg

I’d made the call to go to America, so I was moving from the Premier League. This has come as a surprise and an opportunity for me and I am thoroughly enjoying it. It always helps when you’re scoring goals and things are going alright on a personal note. I’ve turned up and I am training hard; I’m not one to sit and make up the numbers in the squad. I am at Manchester City now to try and play and contribute. I won’t play every game, but if I come on and make the difference in certain games I’ll be happy

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12016/9510998/frank-lampard-talks-england-rooney-costa-city-and-more-on-sky-sports

present is better ,, but its quite close

Namewise its better, but as a team, not yet. After all that generation managed some impressive defensive records and we had truly a killer counter attack. This generation has potential, bigger names, but is yet to win anything big.