• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I just hate Newcastle and Soton and all those teams.. they always put those good games against our rivals, they're equally good or even better, so you're getting excited and hope they'll get somthing out of the game, and then they always lose....

If its a late goal against, a late hugh miss, a late momentum with nothing out of it... i keep saying to myself i shouldnt watch those games cause its annoys me so much.

City's midfield is the reason I hope we're still open to bringing in another CM. For the big games you know City will probably play a midfield 3 of Yaya/Fernando/Fernandinho and be ridiculously strong there. I'm not sure I'd trust Ramires up against a midfield like that.

If we were to bring in someone like Khedira to play next to Matic and have a 3 of Cesc/Khedira/Matic I'd feel far more confident. We can't forget how important Luiz was in those huge games. He and Matic dominated together. We don't have that kind of partner for him anymore.

City's midfield is the reason I hope we're still open to bringing in another CM. For the big games you know City will probably play a midfield 3 of Yaya/Fernando/Fernandinho and be ridiculously strong there. I'm not sure I'd trust Ramires up against a midfield like that.

If we were to bring in someone like Khedira to play next to Matic and have a 3 of Cesc/Khedira/Matic I'd feel far more confident. We can't forget how important Luiz was in those huge games. He and Matic dominated together. We don't have that kind of partner for him anymore.

Exactly, Khedira would be a wonderful signing. MVG isn't at that level yet.

We have Cesc, a smart midfielder with vision, one that could control the game, City doesnt have that kind of player (Yaya isnt one). Power was never the most important thing in football although many people here think otherwise. I think we are good with Ramires-Matic-Cesc for the 2 games against City, so we dont need to spend 20m more.

dont understand why almost all the pundits predict us to be Champions .. imo City are still stronger particularly in terms of striking power.

Because we've made some world class signings and because we have The Special One.

they brought Aguerro off the bench ,, we will bring on Torres

True, that's our only weak spot, the 2nd striker. Read in the other thread that we are inquiring about Destro from Roma. That would be a good signing.

they brought Aguerro off the bench ,, we will bring on Torres

People forget city won the league with aguero and negredo missing half of the season. If aguero is fully fit this season, we will need 89points to clinch the title, that is no small feat

People forget city won the league with aguero and negredo missing half of the season. If aguero is fully fit this season, we will need 89points to clinch the title, that is no small feat

I HOPE we can beat them to the title but Im not confident we can