The Balotelli Thread

LDN Blue

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair with Balotelli, it was a ridiculous ban. The guy wasnt even looking at Parker.

If it was Rooney that would be okay.

His foot was planted with force in an unnatural way. There's no way it wasn't intentional to catch Parker. Fully deserves his ban.

His foot was planted with force in an unnatural way. There's no way it wasn't intentional to catch Parker. Fully deserves his ban.

the way I saw it he was completely off balance . A view held by a number of ex .players , but no benefit of the doubt unlike Shearer.

who could actually see where he was landing

At first, I was sure it was intentional... though , after watching from another angle, it seems he is only trying to stabilise himself to not to fall on the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2DhXdjI1QQ

agree that is my opinion as well , but the media were never going to give him the benefit of the doubt ,,,Future English Manager( if he stays out

of Jail) started the tumbrils rolling.

To be fair with Balotelli, it was a ridiculous ban. The guy wasnt even looking at Parker.

If it was Rooney that would be okay.

Absolutely. Lescott is the one who deserved to be banned for that forearm smash ... oh wait, he's English.

• 2 weeks later...