The Balotelli Thread

LDN Blue

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4168720/Man-City-fury-at-Mario-Balotelli-strip-club-shame.html

MARIO BALOTELLI is facing the fury of Roberto Mancini after being pictured coming out of a strip club in the early hours of yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

Always been curious about that. Is he an actual AC Milan fan or not?

I think he did that stunt because he was a teenage rebel. Also the Italian media would have created that situation to generate controversy. It was a TV reporter that gave him an AC Milan shirt.

I like him. He's a great character. He just needs to cut out the crazy fireworks in his apartment shit, and just do the good things, like giving money to strangers before Christmas. I think Mancini is right about one thing, as a footballer he's starting to mature.

I like him. He's a great character. He just needs to cut out the crazy fireworks in his apartment shit, and just do the good things, like giving money to strangers before Christmas. I think Mancini is right about one thing, as a footballer he's starting to mature.

He paid for everyones petrol a while back..dont think be doing it this time!

But yeah the fireworks in the apartment thing...god knows what went through his head then

He said in an interview a couple of weeks ago that none of the giving money away rumours are true. Still love him though.