The Balotelli Thread

LDN Blue

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question, would you guys want him at the club? :ph34r:

Absolutely. He is a terrific young player with the potential to be a world beater.

On top of that, you will find that a lot of people hate our club, not only do they hate our club but they hate our players too. Mario divides people, 50/50, you either love him or hate him, it would be pretty hilarious to see him join the most hated team in England, to use a wrestling term, it would be like Balotelli going heel, suddenly all of his antics wouldn't be reported with such a humorous slant, rather he would be painted as the ultimate villain.

Just a question, would you guys want him at the club? :ph34r:

Yes, he'd give us an extra attacking option. I'd love to see a player of his quality at our club.

No. I imagine he is a bad influence in the dressing room.

I disagree. He's not very influential at all IMO, and to be frank, he can't be much worse than our current dressing room heads of state.

Lmao, hell no.

Why exactly would you want a player that doesn't even celebrate when he scores? i find that very arrogant and annoying :lol:

Plus, he doesn't seem like a team player to me, and his 1 assist all season probably says it all.

Also don't forget his frequent training ground bust-ups with not only the manager, but fellow players.

All that said, he is a good player no doubt, but we can get many better players with far better attitude.

Lmao, hell no.

Why exactly would you want a player that doesn't even celebrate when he scores? i find that very arrogant and annoying :lol:

Plus, he doesn't seem like a team player to me, and his 1 assist all season probably says it all.

Also don't forget his frequent training ground bust-ups with not only the manager, but fellow players.

All that said, he is a good player no doubt, but we can get many better players with far better attitude.

I'm agreeing with that one.

Great character in the game and has the potential yes but I think our club could do without a player like him. You never know what's he gonna do next!

He'll probably chop Luiz's hair off before you even know it!

Yes, he'd give us an extra attacking option. I'd love to see a player of his quality at our club.

I disagree. He's not very influential at all IMO, and to be frank, he can't be much worse than our current dressing room heads of state.

Pouting, complaing and fighting you teammates isn't influential? He has been in brawls with Boateng and Richards, so imagine what he would do with the likes of Drogba and Terry.

He has been mature on the pitch lately, but you can't say the same off the pitch.

Pouting, complaing and fighting you teammates isn't influential? He has been in brawls with Boateng and Richards, so imagine what he would do with the likes of Drogba and Terry.

He has been mature on the pitch lately, but you can't say the same off the pitch.

He would've got his ass whooped and learned some respect :)

What an utter scumbag and piece of trash he is. I've never liked him since I've seen him step into the EPL and finally got to see him play on a more regular basis.

Everything that is wrong with football is represented in Mario Balotelli, and tonight he highlighted everything in the one game. Literally everything.

He dives, tries to intimidate the officials, he is beyond doubt one of the most dirtiest players to step on the field, he complains and divides his team, not to mention he acts like he is bigger than the game itself.

Most of you can look at all this as 'what a funny player and dividing character'... Not really. I can't see how anyone can like the guy. He doesn't have one good quality about him.

Just an utter scumbag.

Mancini: City set to sell Balotelli

Controversial striker Mario Balotelli will not be picked again this season by Manchester City and is likely to be sold at the end of the campaign, said manager Roberto Mancini after their 1-0 Premier League defeat at Arsenal.

"I have finished my work with him, I am finished today, but I love him as a guy," Mancini told reporters. "He is not a bad guy and he is a fantastic player but at this moment I am very sorry for him as he is continuing to lose his talent and his quality.

"I hope he understands he is in a bad way for his future and he must change his behaviour. He will not play again (this season) and I will probably try to sell him in the summer.

"He is a fantastic player but I can't continue to have Mario on the pitch. We have problems every time," Mancini said of his fellow Italian after Manchester United opened an eight-point lead over second-placed City at the top of the table.

"Every time we risk a sending-off, like today. Okay today it was in the last few minutes but you can score a goal in the last minutes."

I am divided. The guy is a big mystery.

But City are just a laughing stock. I think at Chelsea he will be more cool with someone like Terry putting him in his place.

City are going to sell him so his price is going to be ridiculous cheap, cause not many people will pay what City pay.

And for that price it will not be bad.

I dont think Tevez coming back was so much Mancini decison.Might be wrong but I dont see why he would put up with that unless told to....Balotelli on the other hand...gone a bit crazy!Off pitch seems pretty normal few random dodgy moments but also a dew nice ones but can see why Jose got rid!